The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 8
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/bing-er-massage/

looks same as video/photo
body slight tummy, boobs would say maybe about D cup, not E, can zhut
feels quite green when it comes to sensual part i.e. lack of pattern.
didn't explore south so no comment on that

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/tuo-tuo-massage/

looks discount a bit, bros who visited dan dan can expect the same amount of diff between photo/video and the real person
nice body, C boobs, can zhut. Her 'audio' quite nice.
sensual everything can sans painting (didn't try)
quite good work ethics feeling
note that her bbbj is another +50 (didn't opt for it)

both returning soon, tuo tuo rtc end of this month, binger not sure but should be short stay too.
Old Yesterday, 02:17 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
nottyk is a Helpful and Caring Samsternottyk is a Helpful and Caring Samsternottyk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
Visited her this week and said she has a visa for 2 years so ain't doing 1-2 months short stint. Didn't ask if she was going to rtc anytime soon.

Looks wise discount at least 20%. She is curvy but bordering on baby hippo territory. Saving grace is her face is not so round yet. She has a tummy and has bad stretch marks. Nice girl who you can tell got some massage training. Sensual has a lot of cat bath and licking. A lot of fake moans if you like that sort of thing. Don't really have much stamina when bbbj. She did all nude fake love making for those who are looking for that. Won't revisit. Slimmer mls with nicer and bigger boobs out there
Just checked with her, she will be returning next week, saw her stretch mark but her assets are fine af, big tits big ass, very comfortable when she sat on me and boob push. As mentioned, sensual wise YMMV, one man’s meat can be another man’s poison, her attitude and massage is what I am really satisfied with… Looks wise I still think she is prettier than her the photo she posted tho.
Old Yesterday, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Hi, any FR for this lady ? Thanks.
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-qianqian/
Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42575 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Her hair reminds me of Kiki.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Her hair reminds me of Kiki.

Ur new target?

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM
日本のポルノ王

ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Ur new target?
云鬓花颜,明眸善睐,
一笑倾城,风华绝代。
巧笑倩兮,美目盼兮,
如花似玉,倾国倾城。

Perfect

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 16
lousydk is a glorious beacon of lightlousydk is a glorious beacon of lightlousydk is a glorious beacon of lightlousydk is a glorious beacon of lightlousydk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
云鬓花颜,明眸善睐,
一笑倾城,风华绝代。
巧笑倩兮,美目盼兮,
如花似玉,倾国倾城。

Perfect
美女西施杨贵妃,昭君出塞貂禅美。
倾国倾城佳人貌,谁知红颜乃祸水

大哥,红颜是祸啊
Old Yesterday, 09:45 PM
日本のポルノ王

Quote:
Originally Posted by lousydk View Post
美女西施杨贵妃,昭君出塞貂禅美。
倾国倾城佳人貌,谁知红颜乃祸水

大哥,红颜是祸啊
牡丹花下死,做鬼也风流

As a great cheongster, we must always put that in mind.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Yesterday, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 0
fandevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried two very different type of dishes this past week:

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/ruan-ruan-massage/

The good:
- Those hefty titties! Wa really is something else, IÂ’ve personally never liked heavy hitters much but herÂ’s were nicely shaped and a handful.
- Cheeky conversations added to the playfulness of the session which was fun. Tot she sounded like Malaysian when she first spoke.
- Very much a tease when she bends forwards in front of you and reveals her undies (did it twice IÂ’m sure itÂ’s on purpose) YMMV

The fine:
- stripped till her undies only. Which is fine, itÂ’s see through and itÂ’s unkept underneath so I wouldnÂ’t have liked it off anyway
- apparently read that she had some issues with her breath? I definitely caught whiffs a couple times but nothing really bad (very much distracted by the headlights anyway)

The bad:
- her toilet huh a lot of like flies leh
- first time gg the route seems abit confusing, If gg in the lift lobby, you can go in behind someone else as the lift wonÂ’t go to the level you want without the tenantÂ’s intercom giving access to the floor

RTM: alrdy did

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-rui-rui/

The good:
- her massage though a little on the lighter side was through and meticulous. Not spa level but not bad at all YMMV
- ok I have abit of armpit fetish and omg she has the smoothest pits IÂ’ve ever had the pleasure of planting my face into since I started cheonging (usually they will have at least some stubble or I suay always visit them few days after they groom themselves)
- Catbath is really a bath
- she’s really slim and cute!

The fine:
- not for boobie lovers thatÂ’s for sure (I think sheÂ’s quite conscious about it and donÂ’t wanna front face me) but it tot quite cute leh
- room was kinda noisy but nothing too terrible

The bad:
- walow parking so difficult to find man lucky I went early
- entrance is a little too exposed for my liking

RTM: yes

Well, I tried them 1 after another within a couple of days and their size difference was dramatic ��
But somehow I always feel ladies with smaller titties tend to try harder
Old Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
thegameh8h8h8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fandevil View Post
Tried two very different type of dishes this past week:
https://sglonelyguy-34.com/massage-rui-rui/

The good:
- her massage though a little on the lighter side was through and meticulous. Not spa level but not bad at all YMMV
- ok I have abit of armpit fetish and omg she has the smoothest pits IÂ’ve ever had the pleasure of planting my face into since I started cheonging (usually they will have at least some stubble or I suay always visit them few days after they groom themselves)
- Catbath is really a bath

The fine:
- not for boobie lovers thatÂ’s for sure (I think sheÂ’s quite conscious about it and donÂ’t wanna front face me) but it tot quite cute leh
- room was kinda noisy but nothing too terrible

The bad:
- walow parking so difficult to find man lucky I went early
- entrance is a little too exposed for my liking

RTM: yes

Well, I tried them 1 after another within a couple of days and their size difference was dramatic ��
But somehow I always feel ladies with smaller titties tend to try harder
bro curious for rui rui, why the room so noisy and does she lick balls?
upz you for your frs
Old Yesterday, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 13
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btbh View Post
So how much would you spend on whores if you were earning 20k and more a month haha
I would probably blow it all away haha
Old Today, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 16
lousydk is a glorious beacon of lightlousydk is a glorious beacon of lightlousydk is a glorious beacon of lightlousydk is a glorious beacon of lightlousydk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
牡丹花下死,做鬼也风流

As a great cheongster, we must always put that in mind.
well said big bro

Here's yet another MR, this time round for Jia Qi

https://sglonelyguy-34.com/jia-qi-massage/

i searched this thread but only found 1 positive MR which was recent, the rest are all back in 2019, maybe could be a different person with the same name, nevertheless i just decided to go for it as she is able to accept late night.

- location wise not bad, plenty parking but depending on the hour of the day might get busy
- She was friendly and courteous while booking on text, 3 hours before appt time she asked for permission whether can push back appt time by 30mins as she had another booking request, no issues for me and told her to go ahead.
- When i reached she was ranting about a customer that always text to disturb her and end up not booking, quite feisty, but i like
- Very chatty and friendly personality, for me personally, i feel that with her it's not the GFE vibe, but more like going to a female good friend for massage and hj, kinky
- looks wise close to picture, discount about 10-15%, slightly older
- boobs wise, not for boobs lover, not flat but cute little boobies
- body wise, i have to say wow, well maintained and definitely got workout, she has visible abs, well defined shoulder and arm, toned and tight body, definitely slim and fit though not too tall
- massage wise got strength, above average, but i'm a massage lover so can't compare with those ML that can really give a proper massage
- sensual wise, her boobs isn't big but could still give a nice feeling boob rub, afterwards she asked me to get on all fours to work on your nipples and balls, but not really for fatty like me, after awhile she could also tell i'm a bit tired so this isn't for me, personal preference
- hardworking and no complaints even though i took quite long, afterwards she told me i took a good 20mins
- when i was showering before leaving, she was also in the bathroom chatting and admiring her own body machiam like in the gym mirror haha
- RTM maybe, recommended if you like petite, athletic and fit girls, can really tell she put in effort to maintain that body
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1