The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1591 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Bernice - Housing Agent

Good morning all!!!!!

Are you readyyyyyyyyyyy?

—————

gog: I'm beginning to think I over paid your commissions. You drive a more expensive car than me.

Bernice jovially laughed and hit my arm gently.

B(ernice): You are such a kidder. I already gave you a discount on the commission hor. And I'm personally delivering your keys.

Bernice dangled the keys infront of me. I could see and hear the keys clanging together. This is it.

I put out my hand, palm facing up. Bernice dropped the keys into my hand and extended her hand out.

Keeping the keys into my pocket, I extended mine and shook her hand firmly.

B: Thanks. Thanks for the trust.

Bernice's eyes looked teary and her voice sounded very heavy, full of gratitude for being her first close.

gog: At least you didn't let me down.

B: If you ever need help with your house, just give me a call.
At her stage in real estate, I doubt she can help with renovations and recommendations of an ID.

gog: Well, next time I need food, I'll call you.

B: Sure sure!

That was that. The sales was over. This time the story really ends.

I mean this phase ends. On to Phase 2. Hehe.
Old Today, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

If her hubby was capable of making good money to feed the family, she wouldn't have to become a newbie housing agent. If he still dare to demand his preference of dressing when she apparently became more successful in her work, then he's asking for trouble.
Anyway, after marrying someone for a long time, most of us will care less of our spouses' behaviour, dressing or who they go out with. Thus providing opportunities for Gog and alike to hit on them.
Old Today, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 704 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1591 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
If her hubby was capable of making good money to feed the family, she wouldn't have to become a newbie housing agent. If he still dare to demand his preference of dressing when she apparently became more successful in her work, then he's asking for trouble.
Anyway, after marrying someone for a long time, most of us will care less of our spouses' behaviour, dressing or who they go out with. Thus providing opportunities for Gog and alike to hit on them.
He did. And does. He makes way more than her.

Bernice just didn’t want to depend on him monetarily so she choose to work to feed herself. He’s rather MCP, so if she takes money from him, she will hear about it non stop every chance he gets to.

I did not share a lot of dialog about this because it can get draggy and I expected somebody to ask or probe about this so I can reply via a post rather than a few pages of dialog exchanges.

These are not in really good light of her husband so I also don’t want to share too much.

But MCPs usually don’t give much face to their spouses. Everything they do is sub-par, or they feel too good to even show any concerns.

You’ll see more during Phase2 - roller coaster. Slightly heart wrenching even for myself.

How he puts her down, ignores her and takes her for granted.

And some will say it’s fiction again. So… I’ll just ignore when that happens. My experience in life is whatever you see on TV usually relates to the producer who has it happened to them or experienced it.

And I’m on the first hand of things when this happened.
Old Today, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10404 / Power: 19
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to Phase 2, hopefully with some sex?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1