The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Today, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 8
nonmember deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynonmember deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Mika - Club Friday

Just tried Mika. She is tall busty and a sweet girl love her tongue action during BJ had an enjoyable session with her last night

My thoughts on her:

Looks: 9/10 looks exactly as photos, a gorgeous lady

Body : 9/10 if you like the curvy figure then you’re in the right place, slim lovers bros can step aside first leh

Boobs: 10/10 huge tits, truly dun know what size but my hands can’t cover entirely

Bbbj: 9.5/10 surprisingly good. Knows when to speed up ans when to slow down. Love her deepthroating especially. She keep hold of my ass, pushing it deeper into her mouth

Fj: 9/10 tight and wet easily. 1st shot quite fast due to her mindblowing deepthroat Bbbj. 2nd was good too, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl, having that glorious tits right at your face and suck those while she keep going up n down.. i was a goner

Gfe: 10/10 very friendly and polite. Chemistry is there

Rtf: She mention she stay for a while, might patronize others first then go back to her
Old Today, 09:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bomibaw76 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

4/7, Iris(FairiesFinder)
Damage: $160/2/90

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=2...3#post23485223

OKT: clear and precise instructions

Appearance: 9/10, She is a looker. The kind at Thai disco, you won't turn down when they sit on your table.

Body: 8/10, slim, right curves at the right places, smooth skin

Boobs: 8/10B+ a handful, nice to grab and fondle

Frenching: frenches u like no tomorrow, especially when u pound her hard in missionary

BBBJ: 9.5/10, takes her time from your balls to your groin area, and licks like shes tasting a stick of her favourite food, and slowly engulf it before giving her killer bbbj fast power suction move

FJ: 15/10, simply the wettest and tightest , most horniest girl i ever encountered, she will grind u in cowgirl till she cums, and request u to fuck her hard cause she enjoys it. really a sex maniac

GFE: 9/10, good command of english and will engage in conversations with u, never a dull moment, very fun to be with.

Overall 9.5/10, one of my best bonks ever, credit to her at such a young age, she is really out to serve and please. RTF sure!
Old Today, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 22
Spongebob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpongebob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Pepsi
Terminal21

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=991127

Looks – 8/10 prettier than I imagine, expecting discounts from pics but thankfully no, cute lady
Body – 9/10 slim body with sexy tattoos, usually I prefer the spotless one but really make an exception for her
BBBJ – 8/10 very nice and will auto DT , I told her I like it wet, she spit some saliva on my 2ic then stroke it while eyes on me
FJ – 9/10 did 2 shots. First was in standing doggy, 2nd was purely cowgirl all the way. Her pussy is tight btw no joke, don’t know how can it be that tight, when she climax also clamp her muscle I just explode not long after
GFE – 9/10 very playful girl with many teasing, shower was fun she let me slap that little ass of hers

Overall she is an extremely cute lady. Know what to do to make you feel good, her hug from behind when I’m about to leave damn I need to have rtf soon. However boobs are not the big ones and its enhanced, you might want to consider if you’re big boobs lovers.

She game for any position changes, deep thrusts and hard poundings she can take it all. Moan also at the right sound, very genuine not the fake one just to make you release fast.

Thanks bro Kim, really is a gem.
Old Today, 10:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
nigob90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mimi from FairiesFinder

OKT response: Very good. Friendly 😁

Looks: 9/10 same as the photos.

Body: Slim, toned, perky ass. Damn hot. Works out regularly.

Boobs: Big 38D natural

BBBJ: Bbbj was awesome. Like your small head. Lick your shaft. Lick your balls.

French: Non stop with tongue

FJ: tried many positions and she was accommodating. First shot in missionary and second CIM

Massage: 10/10 very good massage

Communication: Can speak good english

Overall: 8/10 will rtf again.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=2...6#post23485236

Old Today, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Yujin from FoxyThaii
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=991049

OKT: friendly and responsive

Looks: pre-milf, 90% of the posted pics, didn't wear make-up but still looked highly presentable

Figure: around 1.6m, slim build, very fair complexion as she came from Chiangmai, A+ boobs not for boob lover, quite meaty booty

AR: perfect, even better than most WLs in G land

BBBJ: highly proficient, can CIM

FJ and GFE: top-notch, no commercial feel at all

RTF: yes if she would stay longer, but she's leaving in a few days...
Old Today, 11:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 9
likebossamboss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlikebossamboss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyer View Post

Saw a few good FRs for Fah, decided to try.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=992173&highlight=

Face: 10/10resemblance to the photo is immaculate , gorgeous looking lady
Body: 10/10 Good and tight body, syt young girl proportions
Shower: 9/10 Clean you up properly. a bit of teasing in the shower
BBBJ: 9/10 so far one of the best BBBJ I received. Know all the right spots to concentrate on.
FJ: 9/10 hardworking, and willing to change positions. Tight below for me, she really likes doggy one of her best position. Even managed to squeeze out my 2nd shot within time limit just by doggy alone.
GFE: chatty and happy vibes

Treat her well bros. Real gem

Okt: really easy to talk to. No pushing here and there
Her boobs looks big , but her photo makes me doubt for a sec
Old Today, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 15
liverpoola is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpoola is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpoola is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had Mint from Club Friday

Wanted to try Mint for a really long time sia, but timing not match or either vit M not ready when she avail.. LOL sian

Confirm no regret at all. She checks all the boxes with the provided services and resembles to her pics. Chio lady and very petite, long hair natural beauty with Thai tan, really giving off a hot mistress vibe. Bodies all natural which suits my preference. When blowing me she will try to remain eye contact with you and pays attention to my balls with great tongue actions. We started of with her on cowgirl riding me for around 5min till i could not hold it in and changed to missionary for the grand release.

Downtime was one of the best among other FLs I tried before. We chatted for pretty much everything, mostly about life liao, she is very smart and genuine person, good English also. She on her tummy naked while chit chating on bed.. best Gfe imo. Almost forgot I had 2nd shot to release haha, she started with Bbbj again then this time mostly did in doggy. Really worth it to her legendary svc mostly due to her skills and gfe.
Old Today, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 6
pine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud ofpine33 has much to be proud of

FR for Sujin from Ss.

This girl has C cuppers, very tight body, nice skin and a good character. She is pretty, fair, got that korean look LOL. Like those young cute innocent girl.

This girl, she knew how to please me, tried her best. Her blowjob is all nice and long, never look at the time.

Good riding skills and accommodating with all smiles.

Their latest batch of girls all look swee. Win liao loh, gotta RTF confirm one.
Old Today, 11:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
honeylies is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Had Mena From Seduction

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t...highlight=mena

Looks : 9/10 had make up on. Kinda cute. Slight tan.

Body : 9/10 proportionate body. Good size boobs. Soft and smooth skin. Enjoyed her boobs. Not big not small. Handful, enough to grope.

Fj : 9.5/10 Can feel she putting effort to make me cum. She did most of the job worth my every penny spent. She is pretty wild in bed.

Bj : 9.5/10 She went a full 15min without whining or black face. Kudos to her for that.

Gfe : POWERFUL! Lots of cuddling before and after session.

Okt : 10/10 swift prompt replies as almost instant reply. Friendly and responsive. Experienced okt with good customer relations. Easy to read instructions too.
Old Today, 11:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
greenteapokka is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quick Fr for Sumin from Lust as promised:

Looks: 9/10 pretty model looking

Boobs: 9.5/10 Nice tits

Body: 9/10 hourglass shape. Complexion like normal thai tan

BBBJ: 9/10 she can suck well. She gave me nice hj while slowly licking head of my cock. Sucked and licked my ball too. Feels good

FJ: 9/10 did her in missionary slow jam for some time. I enjoyed her warm feels seeing her sexy facial expressions and sexy moans. Finished with cowgirl. Her ass is nice btw

GFE: 9/10 High, overall good. Have chemistry
Old Today, 11:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Wtf6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Olivia from Kinky thai

Had some time on my hands so I contacted Kinkthai to see if they had any ladies available on short notice and was lucky that they had.

Quick and clear instructions and fortunately I was not too far from location which frankly rather accessible by MRT. Got to the room easily and Olivia opened the door within seconds.

She greeteded me with a big smile and we chit chat for a bit. My perception is that she is a friendly and warm person which made me quite comfortable. So I paid, undress and got to the shower and she asked if I would like her to shower me which I told her it is ok. She washed herself right after me and when I got to bed she was already ready.

Looks wise I would say she is average and pleasant looking with good complexion. She is slim with nice soft curves and A+ boobs with nice nipples. I don't see any signs if plastic surgery. For a Thai I would say she is fair and has a few tatoos.The thing that stands out for me is her hair... long all the way to her waist.

She is a good and the way and places she touched me inbetween and during sessions really gave me the authentic GFE feeling. We had nice and slow foreplay which she was very responsive to and reciprocated well. Lovemaking was erotic, not rough or hard and she seemed to enjoy it. Her pussy is clean and small and she got really wet during foreplay.

From my experience, I find most average looking ladies have given better service and have better chemistry with me. Olivia really gave a good authentic GFE to me.

Looks: 8/10 Good Complexion.
Figure: 9/10
Skin: Fair Skin with a few tatoos
Boobs: A+ natural
Service: 10/10
Attitude: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
Overall: 9/10
RTF: For Sure

Disclaimer: This is based on my own experience and I guess sometimes it boils down to chemistry with the lady. Afterall, you are doing something intimate with her.
Old Today, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
redzone80er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dawn of Club Friday

I swear my legs damn weak I forgot where to park LOL. That’s how good the fuck is with her.

This girl was a looker with her natural beauty! Entered her room she offered to shower together. French like no tomorrow. French action wise I give her 10/10. Her hands won’t stop exploring my hair and body, wash me clean.

No make up also pretty ma, fair skin girl, slim body, natural assets. Boobs are natural for sure. They are full and firm and nipples are small and very suckable. Catbath was also her thing, took it slow and build the momentum well, then she started with the BJ. Sensual and erotic, good suction but it will be better if suction got more power. I’d say 9/10.

FJ was a love making type, french non stop in missionary, changed to cowgirl also initiate the french again. Stayed in that position for like 10 mins, then switched her over for doggy, this time I went hard and fast. Shot released.

Have nothing to complain about really. Moans are genuine enough, also boost my ego when she said it was good also for her.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1