The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9225 / Power: 12
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FL took down 48 men

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
She was 17.
SG Chinese.
Slim with full C cup tits.
About S$600 per shot….

Book the girl to chit chat? Should be investigated for corruption….. money not easy to earn if legal….
Thanks for sharing.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old Today, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
She was 17.
SG Chinese.
Slim with full C cup tits.
About S$600 per shot….

Book the girl to chit chat? Should be investigated for corruption….. money not easy to earn if legal….
Not so ex lah...... $600 is carrot head price.
Her listed price is $280...... and regulars of the stable get further discount...... $250.
Old Today, 04:42 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 10
fxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud offxty1989 has much to be proud of

I wondered what happened to the customers being caught at last.
Old Today, 09:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 9
stevez is a splendid one to beholdstevez is a splendid one to beholdstevez is a splendid one to beholdstevez is a splendid one to beholdstevez is a splendid one to beholdstevez is a splendid one to beholdstevez is a splendid one to beholdstevez is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyman View Post
Anyone still remember those charged sex with underage FL? Including ice man grandson?

Anyone still know the girl?
A very painful lesson for all of them. For the rest of us, we should be careful and not make the same mistake as them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1