The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 1
newbie1237 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternewbie1237 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternewbie1237 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternewbie1237 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Posting multiple FRs on new MLs / returnees

Vicky
Used to be freelance but now in MP at CBD.
Face 9/10 - can tell was a stunner when younger, now mid-late 20s but still very pretty
Figure 8/10 - slim, enhanced B/C
Massage and sensual - Good strength and technique
Service - limited as joint is strict.
78+100 joint.
Overall, good massage and release by beautiful lady but slightly exp.

Zoe
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/zoe-massage/
Looks 7/10 - looks like the pics except skin complexion in pics is touched up abit. early to mid 20s. Pleasant looking and cute.
Figure 8/10 - slim, fair, natural B+/C.
Massage - decent
Service 10/10, very experienced and skilful. 5G.
GFE 10/10
Overall is good value for money.

Joan
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/joan-massage/
The number listed belongs to Zoe. Called and Zoe picked up. The listing seems to be a mistake.

CC
https://sglonelyguy-33.com/cc-massage/
Looks similar to the non-edited pictures posted.
Piano massage.
Quite green so relatively more restrictions on service and playability.
Overall, paying $150 for release and some service.

Pipi
Been trying to book pipi but no response even though I have records, wonder if one of her regular willing to help me book a slot or put in a recommendation for me?

Last edited by newbie1237; Today at 01:20 AM.
Old Today, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Sometime at Orchard you can see this type of chio bu walking around. Then you will think - how nice if I can get close to her.

Now you got chance liao. By only paying 150, you can hug this type of chio bu for one hour. She only wear panties you know.
Nowadays I mostly pay $150 if the session is good and considering some other factors... so agree with you if looks is top priority, just pay it rather than compromising cos $120 is also not small amount.

Cathy, Mango
Old Today, 12:34 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 278 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4411 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42511 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Nowadays I mostly pay $150 if the session is good and considering some other factors... so agree with you if looks is top priority, just pay it rather than compromising cos $120 is also not small amount.
If Geylang got Cat 100, Cat 150 and Cat 200 gals, so Condo mls also can be categorize. If they "dare" to charge 150, that means they have some confidence in themselves to charge such price. So, by going for 150 Condo mls, the chances of stepping into landmine are lesser.

Btw, you cheong 6 to 7 times a week, of course 120 is not a small amount lah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old Today, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6296 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigra View Post
Still vanilla...ahaha. just visited her recently and she said she be leaving this sunday
how come so soon?
Old Today, 12:58 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TB20220120 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Sophia or Wilkie? Could have been the other big boobie legend, Summer. The nearest I saw Rayna/XX to that area was when she was in a lodgong down the street near Mackenzie (sorry, my bad, not Lavender as I wrote before).
What you see should be a guest taking her to a hotel for a night of fun😃. There are many rich uncles here who often take her to eat and buy things. These MLs can do anything as long as they have money
Old Today, 01:33 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 278 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4411 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42511 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie1237 View Post
Posting multiple FRs on new MLs / returnees

Vicky
Used to be freelance but now in MP at CBD.
Face 9/10 - can tell was a stunner when younger, now mid-late 20s but still very pretty
Figure 8/10 - slim, enhanced B/C
Massage and sensual - Good strength and technique
Service - limited as joint is strict.
78+100 joint.
Overall, good massage and release by beautiful lady but slightly exp.
I think Vicky boobs should be D cup. Maybe you can go and squeeze again to confirm. Although enhanced but still very good to squeeze, not those hard hard type, like Xiao Jie.

Talking about great boobs, the best one should go to Jessie at a spa at Bishan. Solid D cup, damn good to squeeze.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1