The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old Yesterday, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 21
walao is one of the Best!walao is one of the Best!walao is one of the Best!walao is one of the Best!
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by jufd407 View Post
Laugh until like that, that guy must have been you, one of our seasoned chiongster right ? so caring towards your fav 😍
Not g20 la....lol...i only faithful to one

Walao
Old Yesterday, 02:50 PM
Samster

walao is one of the Best!walao is one of the Best!walao is one of the Best!walao is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jufd407 View Post
poor thing. always in the middle of the night come on sbf post rubbish about WL ahhahahah.

Wishing you have a better life, next life
Yalor..pity him instead...he is bored, jealous till anxiety until mental...leave him alone...move on....

Walao
Old Yesterday, 03:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11351 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Live report all gals working today , g28 got one tiko waiting before me , so I take g5 as she taking her lunch , only g27 on sofa . got one mata chia parked next to garden I tot wat happen ..heng not spot check ..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old Yesterday, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
Darge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
Live report all gals working today , g28 got one tiko waiting before me , so I take g5 as she taking her lunch , only g27 on sofa . got one mata chia parked next to garden I tot wat happen ..heng not spot check ..
G16 on red leave
Old Yesterday, 03:30 PM
Samster

Smile Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
FR uncle fruits n Birdsnest...

Walao
Old Yesterday, 06:56 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
G16 on red leave
No leh saw her on sofa when I came out
Quote:
Originally Posted by walao View Post
FR uncle fruits n Birdsnest...

Walao
Today I gave g5 my “bird nest “, I still got dabao for 28 dinner rib eye steak ….
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:

Old Yesterday, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
No leh saw her on sofa when I came out

Today I gave g5 my “bird nest “, I still got dabao for 28 dinner rib eye steak ….
Huh? Thats all huh? No FR on g5...like any frenchings, 69, or whatsoever?

Wapiang...
Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
Doctorcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishaky View Post
G28 offering raw to every walk in customer..that is her trade secret...if you kena STDs with the Chinamen who also rammed her raw..good luck to you man
FR for G28:

Very cute, and she knows how to do nice makeup that suits her face; so you get the pretty next-door-hot-girl natural look. Not those girls who clearly have way too much makeup to hide flaws.

And her ponytail is a huge turn-on for me! (I got lucky that day?)

Like a ripe year 3 poly girl. Tits enhanced a bit, but nice with natural movement.

She speaks french too; all the girls in this house seems to give good BBBJ too.

This house fast becoming my fav.

She became a bit cold when I keep ramming her and changed 4 positions, she's accommodative but I didn't cum. She probably prefers quick sessions (more biz).

Then came the golden question: "no condom? the feeling is better and you will cum"

I rejected her, raw is war, bros, pumped her harder, and release.

Bit cold, but pleasant enough. RTF? Not for me. Partly because there is no large mirror in her room, unlike G20's room.

Oh yes, loud viet pop music in her room, but i actually like it.

I also had G27, FR for another day.

Want to try out other girls in this house? Any recommendations for high GFE, nice tits, not too plump?

(I tried G20 too, 5 stars but too many bros in queue most of the time)
Old Yesterday, 07:56 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by walao View Post
Huh? Thats all huh? No FR on g5...like any frenchings, 69, or whatsoever?

Wapiang...
Ayo not first bonk her ma ..already rtf her many times
Anyway I enjoy her svc v much too , she really can kc v well , the moment I entered her room she pull me to her mirror & hug me tight tight then both of us look at the mirror she like want to take marriage photo 夫妻照 from the mirror image then she kept calling me 帅哥 . So we started with standing bbbj as she kneel down to blow , after that cap me n she lay down for me to screw after applied the cd lubricant on her pussy ..they like to use the cd lubricant to moisturize their pussy ..I after pump for 3mins changed to doggy , wa her ass dam nice , I slowly insert my didi inside then she kiap me can feel the tightness, so I started to pump harder till got piak piak sound , the I look at the wall reflection can see her boobs , after that I change to missionary & we French as I insert in her wet pussy , but I just cannot cum then the bell rang, so I extended one more sexxion, she like v happy I extend cos she enjoy sex with me , then as I lay down she French me & at the same time pcc me , wa her pcc skill v good really can pcc me till I almost cum then I ask her to stop pcc , I continued to pump her missionary till I cum . Overall svc was excellent, she really like those prc who got v powerful kc skill with high gfe , I’ll rtf her whenever 28 is not available..ok that’s all for me rtf fr , thanks for reaching ..
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1