The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2024, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Softdumplings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Balestier Road and Whampoa Food Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Tried a pretty SYT viet bu who is only 26 yo. Slim, Natural C cup and 1.57 m tall. Her massage was acceptable.

Entry - $60 per hour, HJ (topless) - $50, Tit fuck - $80 and BBBj - $100.
Can please PM ctc sir. Thank you
Old 04-06-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 2
Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!
Quote:
Tried a pretty SYT viet bu who is only 26 yo. Slim, Natural C cup and 1.57 m tall. Her massage was acceptable.

Can share ctc n etc. Thanks
Old 05-06-2024, 02:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrysin View Post
Can share ctc n etc. Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Softdumplings View Post
Can please PM ctc sir. Thank you
You guys please learn how to use the PM in future ….

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-06-2024, 11:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
oldman88 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:

Please share ctc bro
Old 05-06-2024, 02:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -147 / Power: 0
Thenewoldme Thenewoldme

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchi53320 View Post
I was at TPY Central yesterday night, decided to go for a 3rd visit to this Balestier joint for some fun.
Booked J**e, cool looking young milf, her service attitude really no horse run. Very accommodating, and of course her massage strength is good.
Boobs: 8.5/10 just nice for her build.
Teasing; 9/10 gentle fingers always works for me.
Looks: 8.5/10 she is cool looking, short hair with an attitude look but she is actually very friendly.
Massage: 9.5/10 good strength and nice technique to the point, works my neck and lower back really well.
Overall: 9/10 no use of handphone during work, her teasing is a plus point and damage is friendly to my wallet.

Interested bros can pm me for her contact, heard she might be RTC for a short while.

Thanks bro, I visited this MLJ**e last night after work. Good intro, massage is solid and really nice ML to chit chat with (of course not only chit chat la hahahaha). Will rtm again.
Old 05-06-2024, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20984 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman88 View Post
Please share ctc bro
You have no more memory to accept PM. Delete your messages and PM me for contact.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 10-06-2024, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 2
jayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjayzay deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Sounds like this J**e (nice eyes) is from a joint with address that ends with tujuh. Less than 6R per hour for entrance, and joint opens till 2 am. Her colleagues are : L and S.
If I remember correctly, each room comes with attached shower pod.
bro i read your post the other day and drove around looking for address ending with tujuh. as it was past 1am and guessing it should be the one, i just went in. As a newbie to MPs and massage in general so went in and asked who’s available hoping to get J**e. so i was offered S and a new girl K*ll* who were around.

Took K. landed two days as she claims.

Location: Near food centre. easy to spot late night due to all closed shops nearby.
Looks: about 7/10 not wow, but won’t reject also. she was without make up totally so probably can go higher?
Body: Body nothing much to shout about. boobs are a handful to grab and natural
Massage: 5/10. piano. yet to learn as she says.
Sensual: 6/10. Green at this. maybe some experienced bros can teach her.
GFE: new so can’t blame. Tried to chit chat and stuff but i was tired and wanted a massage cuz of a sore neck so didn’t really click that well

RTM: Maybe but first will book J**e like what kimchi bro and other bros have reviewed.

Will post a follow up review once i visit J**e

Ok why i am posting this? they invited me for drinks (the rest were already drinking during my session) after the session as they were closing.. J and S were really friendly and chatty. So friendly atmosphere and posting this hope more bros support them!

Last edited by jayzay; 10-06-2024 at 03:18 AM.
Old 10-06-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 5
kimchi53320 is one of the Best!kimchi53320 is one of the Best!kimchi53320 is one of the Best!kimchi53320 is one of the Best!

Wishing all bros a happy 端午节 :)
Old 11-06-2024, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
elle87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpierce View Post
If you’re open to older but pretty well kept milfs, Celine of SLG is in the area now … lovely huge knockers but for lovers of older women lah … she gives a good massage and JG
Hi bro can share location?
Old 11-06-2024, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 13
C00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of lightC00kies is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
Agree. She is the star of the joint.
Can share more details

Last edited by C00kies; 11-06-2024 at 09:42 PM.
Old 11-06-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
dljhtacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to frequent B**** P******* (Walking distance near whampoa food centre) when my favourite ML was still there, sadly she RTV already .. But the facilities pretty decent there, got attached shower and pretty clean.
Old 12-06-2024, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1353 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud ofmikhailG9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by C00kies View Post
Can share more details
I have PM'ed you.
Old 12-06-2024, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hardmanchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am staying in kallang area. can share the contact with me. thanks
Old 13-06-2024, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Badzand is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Actually can I ask, the Rocca level 1 places those fully sealed up one I con9lan7firm is MP, I press doorbell nobody answer. I only knew of it recently cos was on my way up to level 4 and saw one uncle faster come out of that place LOL. Any idea? Then those along Balestier got a few fully covered one, should I just press doorbell to go in? I worry if ugly how can I reject? Paiseh I am new to all these.
Old 13-06-2024, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of

Really don't know how to be discreet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread