The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2024, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of lightStarx88 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: THREAD FOR NATURAL BIG BREASTS ONLY.....

Few days ago having breakfast at Holland market and saw this wow figure girl in spa uniform buying bf too.

Long story short, follow her and walk-in to request for her. It's a well discussed MP before, good thing they having promo 20% before 1pm. Settled for an hr oh my goodness, she not only well endowed, face I give a 8 as well.

Massage is strong, she did back step for me which is good. When she start the oil massage in front of my head, you could feel her assets resting on you already... The softness.. Wow!
GQ given only happy offer, during the deed, I roam her top outside and slowly inside her shirt. She auto lift her bra for me.. Tell you Bros, 1 hand cannot cover. Gotta to be a big D. Tips her 1B and she accepted it politely. Not bad, will RTM again for maybe 90mins.
Name: Axxy
Old 04-06-2024, 05:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Love Hunter is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozenthunder View Post

Big boob F natural, I feel real life looks bigger than pic tho.
Hi bro...appreciate if you could share the contact. TIA bro
Old 04-06-2024, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 14
irvinesteiner is a Helpful and Caring Samsterirvinesteiner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
Few days ago having breakfast at Holland market and saw this wow figure girl in spa uniform buying bf too.

Long story short, follow her and walk-in to request for her. It's a well discussed MP before, good thing they having promo 20% before 1pm. Settled for an hr oh my goodness, she not only well endowed, face I give a 8 as well.

Massage is strong, she did back step for me which is good. When she start the oil massage in front of my head, you could feel her assets resting on you already... The softness.. Wow!
GQ given only happy offer, during the deed, I roam her top outside and slowly inside her shirt. She auto lift her bra for me.. Tell you Bros, 1 hand cannot cover. Gotta to be a big D. Tips her 1B and she accepted it politely. Not bad, will RTM again for maybe 90mins.
Bro can share details?
Old 04-06-2024, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2601 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Hi bro can share contact pls. Thx in adv
Old 04-06-2024, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
siamlover89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

can share contact TIA
Old 04-06-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Reivaxis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Can share contact? Many thanks
Old Yesterday, 08:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 17
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all
Quote:

Hi bro, can share contact and location please?
Old Yesterday, 11:53 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 1
kkjitchy is one of the Best!kkjitchy is one of the Best!kkjitchy is one of the Best!kkjitchy is one of the Best!

Usually big comes with chubbiness...
I have one to recommend.

Tian tian - chubby but good boobs massage skills, pm for more contacts!

Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 11
bupianren is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbupianren is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrader2359 View Post
2B3R for touching only is damn jialat
Yes I can agree with you on that. Vick is still not bad cos her asset are solid. Previously went to a shop at Sembawang area, paid $60 go to the room after 15 mins say must add $28 fir oil blur blur blur then must pay for additional $30 for hands go inside which I didn’t agree. She keeps saying others will obliged why me not…….so one time visit also for me.
Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
turbosg is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

Hi bro can PM share contact or location? Appreciate that thanks!
Old Today, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
season12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Can share ctc. TIA
Old Today, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
season12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of lightseason12345 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Can share ctc. TIA
Old Today, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Foxtrot07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I think I know this. She always go gym and previously from west side if I’m not wrong. On my list to go soon.
Old Today, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 703 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3396 / Power: 2
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxtrot07 View Post
I think I know this. She always go gym and previously from west side if I’m not wrong. On my list to go soon.
PRC A**y was formerly from Jurong East and Toa Payoh.
The joint that she works for is a Cat1 joint with about 15 MLs.
One of my favourite ML in the past is there : PRC L***

They also have a Malaysian Malay called J***
Viet A**** and Viet S*** look pretty and petite.
Pretty slim PRC Y*** who used to be from River Valley is there as well.
Old Today, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 3
Haveanicedayok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro can share contact pls? Tia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Hunter View Post
Hi bro...appreciate if you could share the contact. TIA bro
Advert Space Available