View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Some bros already warned u guys not to fall for her carrothead trap but some replied and commented that $300 was worth every penny. Sigh...
Some bros just have deeper pockets or set aside bigger cheong budget..others maybe want to leave an impression or really feel the ML earned it. End of the day if they rebutt is their $$ they can choose to spend as deem fit, we also can't do anything.

Personally I don't believe any ML is worth 150 an hour, that's just me. Will us sticking to our beliefs stop ML from trying their luck? Doubt so. Will always have willing spenders out there. I just won't patronise this category of ML regardless how AP or skilled they are, aggressive chopping antics is killjoy imo.

Anyway will be interesting to see how MLs adapt to the latest tighter measures. Most bros taking a cautious approach, i hope to see rates going bk to last year's norm. Let's see how it unfolds