Thread: Fortune Center
View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 17
wolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolflust is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fortune Center

Visited Aroma's May just now.

Damage: total 80

Service: BJ

Immediately go straight into special service and negotiated into what special I want. After which she showered with me, literally washed me up saying it's more hygiene that way.

She did ass rimming for me which somehow I don't really enjoy but some guys may like it. Initially, she started BJ without capping me and in the position where I'm straddling her head.

Not feeling safe going without condom even for BJ, I asked for condom and after awhile in that position, I asked for a change in position. Before she got to into 69 position, she slipped a condom on my finger after inspecting which one does not have long or sharp nail.

I don't know why, the feeling was very weird, in the past I enjoyed fingering spa/tui na girls... But today, I was totally out of mood.

I feel like feeding my lust but end up don't feel a thing except for of course cumming after her service.

All of a sudden, I felt as though in future I won't go for such special services anymore.