View Single Post
Old 15-12-2014, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Date With The Massage Lady… closed door

care to share this lobang bro
tks in advance, will up u after I try her

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacher View Post
Had a late dinner with one of my clients on a wet and rainy Saturday evening and after the dinner he offered to send me back home but I told him it was okay I could make my way home on my own as I did not wanna trouble him.

As it turned out it was actually a blessing in disguise! As I dragged my weary feet and body towards the bus top and past the inviting aromas of roti prata and mookata, I was attracted by the sight of an advertising banner, I looked up and I saw there was a MP with opening special price and I thought to myself since the journey back home is a long one I might as well get my bones cracked properly before continuing my journey back home. With that state that i was in, I couldn't care less whether there would be anything more than just a massage. I was so wrong….

Quickly headed in and I was warmly greeted by a ML who probably wasn't expecting to have a customer at this sort of hour, at this sort of location. Can't decide whether it was her C-cup induced cleavage which greeted me first or the words that came out of her mouth. Haha. I gave out a wry smile to her thinking that there will be more to come.

It was later that I realized that she was the only one manning the shop even though it was only recently opened. BINGO! Have longed fantasized about being served by a ML with just the two of us in a MP with the front door firmly locked and the "Close" sign turned over. Imagine all the perks with comes along with it, best of them all was there is not much time restriction and of course the stereo sound from the "activities". I mean how sexually recharging is it hearing that when there are no boundaries? Even when you are at home you have to also be aware of the neighbours!

Long story cut story short, the massage was as good as the post-massage activities and the rest they say, is history. I am not exactly a fan of dishing out stats of ML and moreover the place has already score high points for me in terms of price, location, service and good food surrounding it. Might be a challenge for those who drive though.

As I came out a fully-recharged man, I cannot wait for history to repeat itself this week.