Thread: tio KC
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 794 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: tio KC

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Yup Yup, some bros here pockets are very deep. I had an encounter with a ML that her “boy friend” called her in the middle of our session and told her that he had transferred her $10,000 to her account. She sweet talk and honey talk on the phone.

Once put down phone, she just say 烦死了,一天要打几次. And we got back into action.

Anyways, I just feel that if that’s what people who got KC can accept then what’s right and wrong? Importantly have fun ba. We only live once.
KC and GFE does not mean just sweet talk. Some people really want the full experience of having like a gf or wife, including being scolded!

Overheard recently a ML chiding her customer on the phone, probably cos the fellow postpone appt then cancel, "我最烦恼是你没来 !!!" LOL . Like girlfriend indeed.