Thread: Jacky43
View Single Post
Old 14-02-2013, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Faye Wong vs Fish Leung

This is just me.

Given a choice, I could have Faye Wong (GL20 PRC FL Ting Ting) or Fish Leung with JB Violet looks. We have forgot that Violet does look a lot liked Fish, instead during her times with us. We are talking of QYF, lets move on shall we.

Take one of the girls for a candle lights dinner, stroll along the river of MBS. Perhaps watching LNY firework tonight. A dream Valentine night much more then "a dream of red chamber". I am sure my choice will be...

Faye Wong

Because she is PRC and, over in this country PRC chick wins over all girls. It is not about white black even Japan girls. China girls exotic looks plus traditional culture bring many man down on his knee. Many rich guys all really knew this generation keep PRC woman, forget the rest because they are out of fashion.

We shall discuss more after tonight and,

Happy Valentines day!