View Single Post
Old 25-09-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Sounds interesting...but always feel spa girls are opportunists. A la carte system scares me. Add extra $20 here $30 there.

I like 2 shots and my mouth and hands like to wander. By the time I'm done , the bill will be equivalent to a bonk with V Premium girls liow, without the fJ... Hahaha. That's why always avoid spas.
Probably u have gone to the wrong type of spas, those act clean but dirty spas are money chopping fucked up places.

I went to a spa in jalan besar, knn everyone can hear the fuck action complete with piak piak, both guy n girl moaning, after sex conversation. This is because the massage bed are in front and behind is the 1 and only fuck bed, so every girl get fuck will put on a performance for all the other customers. $150 all in, no need bargain anything

Circular road also the same, price is all in. But circular road spas more tame.... No live audio...