Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 04:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

FR on: Blue eye Maria (RTF)

Decided to pay her another visit the day before n this time I bought her a McChicken meal which she liked very much.
Got into action fast but this time I insisted she takes a shower 1st which she obliged n soon enough I was showering together with her.
Was deep frenching her n playing with her boobs throughout the shower.
More action followed after the shower. Luv her bbbj with deep throat which lasted a good 10mins. But too bad I did not get to pump her as I came in her mouth. I did not give her any warning during the bbbj n she choked when I exploded inside her mouth. I bet she swallowed some cum while she was choking.. We both had a good laugh after that.. Anyway the whole thing lasted not more than 30mins but it was deeply deeply satisfying for me))
This time I brought along my own mouthwash just in case but was not needed as there was a big bottle there.