View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 17
racerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Girl: Melon
stable : Lax affair

looks: very cute, but can see that she did some botox or maybe surgery but still, lookable and pretty and cute..

body: slim, place should have meat, got meat, places not should have meat, don't have. typical thai tan

boobs: big enhance, I think got DD

service: one of the best that I had encounter. her bbbj is very unique, I cant describe it. its not those typical dick put in mouth and up down up down type. she will use her tongue and lips to concurrently rub against your shaft. balls and near the ass area ( not ass rim though) also covered. actually I did my first shot while shes doing this bbbj...

in-between shots : well, lots of hugs and cuddle, and she loves to use her fake fingernails to lightly scratch my whole body.. after awhile, she squirt some gel/ lube over my body and did a breast massage.

2nd shot: after breast massage, I request her to bbbj and finally put on condom to finish off 2nd shot while doing missionary.

summary pros: I will rtf her again, because her skills and service is very very good..

summary cons : this house is damn scary... how come the front door is not locked... and well also, while I am inside, there are people repairing aircon too. feels very awkward to see 2 workers looking at me and melon wrap towels and go to shower together. they one look will know I come here call chicken

but don't let the aircon spoil our mood. because when I finish my booking, the aircon also finish their repairs...