View Single Post
Old 15-08-2018, 01:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which should I be worried about more?

no need to freak out.. u are just 1 out of 1.5 people of the world population that has the virus... about 2/3 of the world population under the age of 50 has the hsv 1 virus accordingly to the WHO

http://www.who.int/news-room/detail/...x-virus-type-1

read more about HSV in the link below
http://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sh...-simplex-virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by kue19xx View Post
The moment you step and intend to do any hanky panky, the risks is always there!

Protection will lower the risks of getting those nasty STDs.

I had my fair share of worries and paranoid when my body something wrong. Went DSC once, all negative. Through all the years of Cheonging, I had went to check up several times.

But I would like to warn bros to check again, especially HSV type 1. My last check up at private clinic, doc emailed me about my blood test result.

I am glad that I did not kena any nasty STDs but 2nd paragraph of the email shocked me! It says incidentally the result indicates you hve HSV type 1. A common cold sores virus that do not need treatment.

How do I got it? Touching, kissing, licking?

What to do what to do what to do?

I had cut down my visits to massage. Try to control your urge. Do not regrets later.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here