View Single Post
Old 31-10-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Early morning I have to take something from my car and saw a young pretty mummy downstairs with a small kid waiting for vehicle to pick up her kid. She stays in the same blk but first time see her in causal attire. When I walked closer behind her, noticed that her shorts is very tight and transparent... can see her lacey panty clearly. When she saw me, she smiled and folded her arms which I thought was weird since she is also carrying her kid stuff and this would make it more difficult to carry.

Anyway I didn't think too much and just thought of the nice lacey panty view. When I took my stuff and came back, she was going into the lift and looked shock to see me. Then I realised why... she was not wearing any bra and her top is light colour and tight fitting. Can see the shape of her breasts and nipples clearly. B cup and pointy nipples. Not sure if she knows her nipples are visible but she looks paisei.