View Single Post
Old 24-02-2018, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where are all the samsters now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123hu View Post
Bronzemoron,

You want to be mature, write your own FR and don't comment on other FRs. Grow up and understand the meaning of OPINION. Maturity is respecting that FR threads are meant for FRs, not for you to treat it as your personal blog and share your fuckwit ideas on everything under the sun.

I had made my position very clear and repeat it here. Everybody write their own FR and give the basic courtesy of not attacking or questioning.

But you chose to be a fucking cheebye.

Anytime you want to be childish motherfucker and exercise your childish rights to stick your ignorant nose in places where they don't belong, you can be assured of another round of embarrasing fucking from me.

If you like to question FRs so much then you be prepared to give as good as you get. You want to question motives and agendas be prepared to have your own attention seeking whore personality and $80 budget but think he is sammyboy Dai Kor attitude laid bare.

For the record, Nana's frenching, if she does do it, is not the passionate style and she has never asked anyone to RTF. She does not slap anyone's dick on her face as you claimed. That is not her personality at all. Stop dreaming while on your toilet bowl of things which never happened.

I welcome your move to be mature and finally grow up. Fuck off.
I welcome you to grow up and fuck off too, bastard troll promoter of 1649, 123hu.