View Single Post
Old 22-05-2022, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgump View Post
Intercession – Pizza Delivery Dare

The Food Delivery Guy
I dared my wife to do a pizza delivery dare. Surprisingly she agreed.

She wore a lace lingerie with no bra or panties. It was black and very revealing. The pizza guy came, and dropped off the pizza and walked off. Seemed like he was in a hurry. Nothing happened. Don’t think he even noticed her outfit. It was a bummer and anti-climax.

So, we decided to replay it again. But this time, she would wear an outfit that cannot be mistaken or ignored. We chose a pink colored, totally transparent lingerie. Of course with no bra or panties. My wife reluctantly agreed – she said she would quickly collect the pizza and dash back in. But what I didn’t tell her was – this time I didn’t pay for it. Ah ha!! Surprise, then she would have to come back in to get the cash and go see him again. And I purposely made sure I didn’t have exact change in my wallet, so he would have to give her back the change. Naughty me for giving maximum exposure time.

Ding dong!! My wife peeks through. Who’s there? It’s the food delivery guy. The familiar sight of my wife’s nn already peeking at him.

Image8
She shyly proceeds to collect the food. She hunches, using one hand to cover her nn. But what’s covering her other nn. Oh wait, no panties too. Huh. What’s covering her pussy?

Thank you so much. She collects the food and rushes back in.

Hey wait. You didn’t pay me. He calls out to her. Ohh!! My husband didn’t pay you? No, he didn’t.

Here’s the bill. You have nice boobs. So big and round nipples. I could gaze at them forever. You don't mind do you? Hah, just kidding. He didn’t say that.

She went back in, promptly took the cash and paid him. And waited for the change. The delivery guy had a view of his life. I don’t think he’s seen anything like this!!!
Wow. Very power. Good job man. Seeing this made me remember I have a thing for preggies. Yeah I know an acquired taste but oh well...

Last edited by Anonyabc; 22-05-2022 at 03:11 PM.