Old 29-08-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
69ners deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Happy City Delivers Again

The HappyCity OKT requested support from me, and I had not visited for a while. And he had new stock that piqued my interest. So I went down mid-afternoon. He was there waiting for me and offered me all three rooms to mirror. I made sure I visited May’s room last since I thought I would most like her.

The first room contained a very elegant and demure lady Quyen who spoke just a little Mandarin. The second room had Lee who was looking a bit unkempt with long hair a bit wild and her skinny pointed chin face and white dress reminded me eerily of a Pontianak… and her room reeked of cigarette smoke. A big turn off for me. So, when May opened the room, I swooned at this unassuming sweet girl that looked way too young to be twenty.

“Are you May?” She nodded eagerly and led me into her spacious modern contemporary room. She had large eyes and dimples in her cheeks that showed when she grinned. She was wearing a halter top and jean shorts, showing that she carried her weight in her thighs and butt.

She informed the OKT immediately that I had accepted her, and began gathering things after she told me it was shower time. So I stripped quickly and hung up my clothes then approached her. She stared transfixed at my baby sotong. I chose to watch the TV and ask her what she was watching. “Malay Drama…” she replied in pretty good English.

“You speak Malay?” She shook her head and grinned with eyes alive.

I watched but she would not undress while I was watching, so I turned away and spied on her through a reflection. Nice full body with curves and some weight in her thighs. She had stretch marks on her butt suggesting she recently gained then lost some weight.

She led me into the bathroom and asked me to climb into the clawfoot tub. After she adjusted the water temperature and began rinsing me down, she offered to wash my hair. Why now. So she washed and rinsed and shampooed my hair again. “Waah, like hair salon” I chimed. She grinned happily, but cocked an eyebrow at my growing dick that was under the waterfall of warm water streaming from the shower head I was holding.

I could not help but notice her Yoni was at eye level but just out of tongue reach… I could smell her shitake mushroom… her breasts were swaying and bobbling over my head, and her hair kept falling into her eyes so she puffed it aside periodically.

We were bantering and she was teasing me that I was fat. “Yup, I like Penang food” I confessed. So she quizzed me: “How about Thai food…? Vietnamese? Laotian?” I began to explain I had not tried Laotian food when I glanced at her and realized she had her eyebrow cocked again, dimples showing in a deep grin, and a slight blush—she was referring to herself. Oh. So in return I stretched out my tongue to try and touch her body to her amusement.

My cock hardened even as she slathered bodyfoam onto my knob and twiddled my knob between her thumb and fore-finger making me squirm. She giggled at that and I warned her to take it easy on an old man.

“How old you?” she enquired.

“Guess?”

She furrowed her brow and scrunched up her face in contemplation then offered: “32!”

“Oh, I like you already!” I told her how old I was and she would not believe me. I showed her the white hairs in my beard. She asked why I kept one. I said because without it I would look like a kid!

Full bodywash complete, I stood to towel myself dry, and she continued her hygiene routine infront of me. She was not shy… nice!

At the bed I stood and let her gather things around me, then she invited me on the bed, and came up to snuggle me. I kissed her soft skin on her shoulder, and she suctioned my nipples. I swept her long glossy hair aside and kissed her neck. She shivered happily and sat back up, allowing me full view of her huge eyes and broad smile. But since she was pointing her B Cup breasts at me I suckled her.

She moaned and fell to one side, offering herself to be pleasured. I reached down to stir her trough with my finger as I gently licked and sucked and tugged her nipples into a stiff, extended double length pencil eraser. I peered up and she looked a bit tense, so I continued the gentle treatment. Later I looked up again and she had her eyes closed and face in deep concentration, so I moved to the other breast. Then she guided my head down to her navel with her hand so I licked and kissed my way towards her crotch but she covered up. “No like?”

“Smelly” she answered. The OKT had warned me. No kissing, no DATY. So be it.

So I continued the licking and kissing and nibbled her hand gently. She gasped and chided me gently. Slightly offended that I would bite her, but there was also a slight grin there. So I kissed her navel and bit her other hand causing her to slap me gently.

She sat up and began to cap me. I asked her gently if she could give me a blowjob and she assured me she would but with condom on. Better than nothing and so she caps and blows me hard. Along the way, I scoot myself lower to finger her bottom. And as she got wet, she bobbed her head more fiercely on my pole. Then I fingered her more aggressively until she was also bobbing her ass hip hop style bumping her clit and hole roughly on my upturned thumb.

I kneaded her swaying breasts and soon, she came back up to me with the look of invitation. She grinned and straddled me. Then took a deep breath, glanced at me and grinned, rolled her eyes then shut them as she lowered herself onto me muttering: “Big boy…”

She engulfed me but was already arching her back and getting weak in the elbow on the first thrust. So I stabbed her and she slapped my chest and grunted a hissing breath. She looked offended and high at the same time and began bucking and rocking tossing her long hair into my face. I cleared her mane aside and leaned up to inhale her breast, milking her with my mouth.

She was now getting really into it and bouncing then rocking. Circling and reversing. Bucking and then leaning back to roll her hips. I reached up to palm her breasts and knead squeals and grins from her. She paused for a moment and I attacked from below, causing her to clasp my forearms firmly as she arched her back and neck and sing to the ceiling.

I sat up and she allowed me to close the gap so that I could kiss her if I wish, but chose not to. We regarded each other intently. Then I pulled out her legs from under her and laid her down in missionary, still connected.

She was now grinning happily and allowed me to kiss and suck her ears as I pumped her with thighs cracked wide open. Next I sat back to grind her hips on my pole up and down. And as I got to the next change and began sucking her breast, her pussy latched onto my knob and did not let go… and I could not hold back and had to cum obediently.

“Tired?” she giggled.

“Yah, cannot hold back for you. Too hot!” She bounded off into the bathroom and brought toilet paper to uncap me. Back in the bathroom it was pretty standard. But we were now silent, and she merely looked at me contentedly like a puppy after a heavy meal.

As we dressed, we exchanged contacts and she let me sit with her on the bed as she called the OKT to let her know we were done. She did not seem in a hurry to send me on my way, and I did not want to leave her. But I left anyway since it was getting late for me.

May, 20, Laos, Happy City

Face: 9 Very secondary school/young university freshman look

Body: 8 Slight stretch marks and not much muscle tone, but still curvy and soft smooth skin

Breasts: 8 Supple B cups with medium areolas and nipples that extend to double pencil eraser length

Pussy: 7 Snug but gets tighter when high and does a lockon to make you cum

Kissing: No

DATY: No

Fingering: Exterior and gently, Yes and for a long time

CBJ: 7 Not amazing but patient and hardworking. Vigorous

FJ: 8 Her expressions are priceless

GFE: 9 Like taking your neighborhood teen girl… very exciting for me

Damage: Usual + 10 tip

Will return if time and funds permit