Thread: Vientiane,Laos
View Single Post
Old 26-04-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Beast View Post
Thanks for sharing the interesting places and activities above, Bro Zakarum.

Do you have any leads for LP? For a couple massage in a nice, clean environment? Thanks Bro

Regards
Gentle Beast
Along the street of Sisavangvong, typical Lao concept massage, clean, simple and cater to tourist.
If you care more on the massage rather then the environment, yes, they are good. Do note Lao massage are very hard, might not cater for all. If you are looking for more soothing massage, can try aromatheraphy.

If you are looking for those type of typical thai style environment massage, can go to higher end hotel, they have good massage as well.

Best time to massage is afternoon for me, why? To stay away from the burning sun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
That should be the only 2 places in vv that's nearby i think
the old airport road should be the petrol station that area right?

the main road has more houses but the 1 inside has more syts

your quite adventurous and that little butt view looks so familiar

for me i dun have much luck with wechat n mostly i found is ladyboys using fake profiles.
there's also some like top card scam as well in laos so do take note of these.
for the safe bet just goto the ktv or local bar n chat and pick the girls
btw you got luck in samlo, zap or bor peng yang?
I think so, 2 major place in LP is good enough for a short stay there. =)

And yes, lots of ladyboys around, some are stunner, but not sure if they are fully op, I suspect I did some fully op ladyboy, I can't really tell by their looks and behavior. Just the voice may give it away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghafarbaba View Post
Hi Zakarum,

Thanks very much for your posts, they are very, very helpful to a Lao newbie like me.

Is the $60-$100 for LT or ST?

Does this mean the girls do anal? Or they just let customers shoot ON their bums?

Can you recommend any budget hotels that are girl friendly?
60-100 is LT.
There are plenty of girl friendly hotel, actually almost all mid range are girl friendly.

And depending on girl. The range is very wide, some don't bj at all, some anal creampie. So depending on luck and skill.
For me wechat have a better service, because can nego on service before meetup.