View Single Post
Old 19-03-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

' Are you sure we should do this here? ' Alicia asked me but I wasn't having any of that.

Sealing her lips with mine, I kissed her as my hand went underneath her shirt and started fondling her soft boobs. At first, she was still reluctant because of the premise that we were in but eventually, her tense body softened under my loving touch.

' Mmm.. ' a soft moan escaped from her lips as I teased her nipples.

Parting away from her, I pulled her shirt over her head and undressed her, revealing her white bra underneath before unhooking it and revealing her full round tits underneath. It looked good in all honesty. You know some girls with big boobs tend to be a little saggy or papaya shape? Hers was round just that her pink nipples were slightly droopy and puffy, that was all.

Playing with her boobs a bit, my hand then drooped down to the tiny shorts that she was wearing and stripped her off of her final piece of clothing along with her panties on her body. To be fair, it was my first time seeing a real life pussy up close so I was pretty intrigued. Based on what I have seen from Auntie Kat, it seems like Alicia has lesser hair down there but either way, I put what I have seen that night to practice and started fingering her there and then.

' Hmm.. was I doing something wrong? ' I thought to myself. Perhaps I was too rough. Because from what I have remembered, Auntie Kat's juices were already coating the guy's fingers after one or two minutes whereas Alicia was still fairly dry, only slightly damp.

But it doesn't seem that way either as Alicia was holding her mouth, trying not to let any moans and sighs leak out. Her body squirmed about in response to my fingers. Hmm, I guess different girls have different sensitivity? Or like what they say, older women tend to be more horny? Any bros here can confirm?

But basically, I fingered her until she came. Gasping for air, she then looked at me with an expected gaze with a slight blush enveloping her cheeks. Just as I was about to pull down my pants, I heard a knock on the door.

' Is anyone in there? ' a male voice.

Crap. Both of us immediately panicked but I shoved a hand up to Alicia's mouth to prevent her from making any noise.

' Yeah, I'm using it. ' I then murmur in the most normal voice I can come up with.

' The mall is going to close soon. ' the voice then called out again.

' Yeah I will be done soon, just having a bit of stomachache. Sorry for the inconvenience. ' I came up with an excuse on the fly.

' Alright. ' the voice then replied. I placed my ears to the door and heard the footsteps walking away.

It was then both of us heaved a sigh of relief. God knows what would have happened if we were caught. But that being said, our mood was already ruined just from the panic. I then helped her get dressed before I poked my head out of the room to check if the coast was clear before getting out with her.

' That was close. ' I let out a nervous laugh as we walked under the dim moonlight outside of the mall.

' Yeah. ' Alicia nodded beside me.

' Hey, Sam.. you wanna continue where we left off? ' she then said while wiggling her body about.