Thread: Ghost Encounter
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ghost Encounter

Part 8
Climbing on top, I placed my cock at the entrance to the kingdom of heaven and then pushed. It slid in with ease, having been well lubricated. My hard cock was plunging into the depths of my dreams; she gasped with pleasure as I buried it as far as it would go. Slowly at first I rose, and then re-entered, quickening my pace I started to fuck her hard, and she thrust up to meet me. Suddenly I could see her breasts being depressed and moved this way and that, and I knew my friends had joined in again.

Tania was oblivious to this, she was too wrapped up in the pleasure of the moment to notice but her cries of God were again arousing me. I redoubled my efforts plunging deeper with each downward thrust, going faster and faster. Her body couldn’t take much more of this. "Oh, you gorgeous man you, take me take me,” she cried, “I’m going to cum again, OOH God yes.” Again her back came up to meet my thrusts, only this time I too started to cum. Shooting out of my cock like a bullet leaving a gun I came, again and again filling her pussy with my juices. I had never cum so much in my entire life. Tania grabbed hold of my butt and pulled me in, which in turn finished her off. We held each other for a while not saying anything. ”If it weren’t for the fact we are alone I would swear you were getting help from someone else,” Tania said, being the first to break the silence.

I smiled at that, not wanting to tell her that at this very moment I had two ghosts giving me head, in an attempt to keep me hard. She started to reach for my cock, so I intercepted her hand by kissing it then placing it on my chest. ”Give me a moment to recover, and we’ll begin again.” I said. I lay on my back feeling the pleasures of my cock being swapped from one to the other, while Tania caressed my chest. I looked at her breasts heaving up and down, and placed a hand on the nearest one I then tweaked her nipple between two fingers eliciting an erection from both. Standing up like the tip of my little finger from joint to tip, I then reached over taking one in my mouth and sucking hard, she groaned rubbing her fingers through my hair. My cock was more than ready; the ghosts let go, allowing me to continue. "Let’s try another position.” I said, gently turning her over. She got to her knees, presenting me with her backside; doggie fashion was always my favorite position. Again, I felt the ghosts get on the bed next to me. ‘What are they going to do this time’ I thought. Tania started to moan, they were doing something to her pussy I just couldn’t see what. I placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy and worked it in with ease, she was still well lubricated, then I felt the mouths around the entrance, they were licking her and me while we made love. This was very erotic, Tania’s moans were now more than understandable, I thrust in and out feeling both the pleasure of her pussy with the thrill of my friend’s tongues licking me whenever I came out. If only she knew, I thought. ”Oh my God, that feels so good, I’ve never been this worked up in my life,” she said, in-between groans of pleasure. The sight of my cock entering and vacating her body was ecstasy, the feel of the tongue servicing me was too much, but I refused to cum, I wanted this to last a lot longer than five minutes. Slowing my pace, I gently eased in and out to the squeals of Tania who was gripping the pillow with both hands, begging me to go deeper. Once recovered, I started to plunge in faster, wanting to give her the kind of pleasure I was feeling, thrusting with everything I had I went for it. "Oh yes, oh GOD yes, faster…faster, yes...oh...yes.” Her orgasm made her tear the pillow she’d been gripping. I started to cum at that moment my balls feeling tighter than ever, but my ejaculation being just as intense as the time before. Relaxing a little, I pulled out to allow my friends to clean me up, which they did with the usual expertise.

Tania collapsed onto the bed utterly exhausted. ”Are you alright Tania?” I said, after not hearing a word from her for more than a minute. ”Yes, that was the best,” she replied, “I don’t know what to say, after this I have to go back to Mick, but he has never satisfied me like that before, in fact I feel like I’ve just made love for the first time in my life.

I started to feel guilty, I couldn’t tell her about my friends, she would just freak out and Mick was my best friend. I hadn’t intended to steal his girlfriend away from him. I even tried to justify it by thinking what kind of Guy would bet with his girlfriend’s body. Then I realized that I’d lied to him about winning the bet in the first place, so I was just as much to blame. We talked the rest of the night away until it came time for her to leave. What to do was the question that would haunt me (no bad intended) for the next couple of days.

Last edited by kiasusam; 11-12-2016 at 09:41 PM.