View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 16
Southernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSouthernstar is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Suprise found near redhill/TB area

Just for a 90min TN at this area.
Is a one operator shop unexpected service provided at $100.
MILF PRC, at first she offer HJ and i was asking if can auto roaming she say yes and she start to unbutton her bra for my easy access, i push my luck further pulling down her pant her black lacy panty this round i try my luck again asking if she provide 全套 OMG she say yes amd quickly she went out to lock the door and came in removing everything she took a towel from her store room saying请等下我去冲洗一下。
After she came in she start to roam my body amd suck my nipples....after she laid down i start playing with her boobs..i start to insert and pump her clean shaven pussy.
Next i withdraw and start to lick her clean shaven pussy surprisingly she is fucking wet she telling me 好久没做爱了..the rest are history..
When she cleaning herself i told her i have passing through her shop many times didn't know got this kind of service and she answer she does not provide full course at all times it depend.