View Single Post
Old 16-07-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!
Re: Chio SYT bankers / RM

Sorry brothers here, can’t share any pictures of her, else her career will be destroyed and her relationship will be exposed if her BF is a bro here!

Just treat it as a storyteller telling a story, not real! 😛

We ordered some snack food, and chat over what happened.
She told me she had her BF since Uni and both were 1st timer. Hardly do sex too as both families are big and they are not into going hotels for ST.
Only once when they went Bintan for a short holiday did they do the 1st time, and she didn’t cum, as her BF just exploded 1-2mins going in.
The most they do after that are just kissing and hugging.
She never do BJ totally at all.

So I took out my Hp and show her some Jap AV videos, how the guy get blow a licked, how the moans of those ladies etc.
Little did I know, just watching the video can make her so wet, I saw some glittering below and touched it and found out! Haha!
She was so paiseh and says not what she can control.

So I start fingering her clit and sucking her nipples, until she came again.
This time I did not want to penetrate her. She was surprised. Well I cannot recover so soon after 2 rounds mah.
She said she want to try BJ me and ask me guide her, so I stand up, she was squatting on her fours on the bed.
Told her to lick below the balls first, and then slowing around the shaft and slowly to the head. And like slurping ice cream gently once a while going all in.
Pretty fast learner I must say, only 2x her teeth got onto the skin, and then I show her a video of the Jap gal sucking and ask her do the same.

I started twitching her nipples and she was again horny and I was like wow I just unlocked a beast inside her!
As she suck harder and faster I feel the urge soon, so I ask her if she would just like me explode inside her mouth, she said nothing again and nod her head so I just let go all again!
Think she never taste cum before and immediately she spat on the carpet! She apologized saying it’s really sticky and siap siap and she can’t stand the taste.
I told her it’s Normal la, 90% of the gals doesn’t like to swallow.
Told her can CIM for 1st timer already fantastic.

By the time we cleaned up, we are so tired and just fell asleep hugging each other under the blanket.

As the heavy curtain were fully closed we have no idea it’s day or night.
Just somehow I felt some sensation below in my sleep, and I open my eyes, see no one but soon I realized she is trying to suck me up again!

It’s energized and soon it’s at full mast!
I was thinking it’s probably a one off affair so I need to make full use of it.
I told her let me go brush teeth first and will serve her breakfast on bed!
She giggled and says sausage and eggs pls!
😂