View Single Post
Old 15-07-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 11
Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!Lilypussy is one of the Best!
Re: Chio SYT bankers / RM

Ah…talking about RM! I remember some years ago….
There was this DBS Banker, she know I have a few hundred K in my saving Acct, called me, telling me I am wasting away all the inflation and interest since it’s almost nothing there.

I told her that’s just my cash flow Acct and I use it to invest and speculate shares.
She asked to meet me to introduce me more ways to make my investment and saving work harder. So we met at a small cafe near Central mall.
Boy! I was amazed she was like 1.7m, long hair, at least a C and slim, like 24-25” waist! I was like 🤩!
However I wasn’t keen at those since it’s binding the cash for like 10-15yrs at single digit interest! I was easily getting 20-30% for those I invested!
But advantage on her look n sexy body any guys wouldn’t mind staying longer to just hear her out.

Long story short, at the end I told her I will consider but I also told her the deals aren’t attractive enough for me. And I am not prepared to lock those cash up so long. She has to find more attractive proposals.

Few days later I took profits on a few stocks, and there was another $250k into the account. Almost like immediately she called me again! As if she is monitoring my account! Haha!

True enough, this time I zoomed in to make a kill, I told her to talk at the lounge in Holiday Inn Orchard.
We ordered some finger food and a bottle of Red wine.
She still try to sell me some higher risk but higher returns plans…and she told me honestly she needs the numbers to get to the next level. She also want to go into the Premier Banking division but she needs to get a few high worth account into it.

So I told her I can do something and I can get some of my friends to be her clients. She immediately brightened up! Naive little girl in her early 20s, I then order a 2nd bottle. She was a bit high but I don’t want to get her drunk.
She was probably a bit too happy at my agreement.

Then I told her, what’s good for me to do those for her?
She still naively says she can get me some corporate gifts, vouchers etc! 😂

I then rest my hand on her short skirt thigh, and says hey girl, life cannot be so easy…u have to make your client happy then you will get what you want… and how to make a guy happy???

Suddenly it dawns on her what I wanted.
She was silent…thinking hard probably how to get out of the situation.
I told her it’s ok, it must be mutually benefiting else it’s not a win-win.
I saw her biting her sexy lips and thinking very hard.
Then I act gentleman, telling her no need reply me now, think a few days….but I am going into some stocks that are expected to jump up soon, and those money will be out of my account by then.

To be continued…