View Single Post
Old 19-02-2018, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 18
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
From your writings, you enjoy the conquest, gloating about how you can hump your little 3 despite her being with her ex and now, with her new found bf. Truth is, nobody cares about your conquests. Me think you are just being silly by hurting yourself. Sex is meant to bond a couple. An exchange of love and bodily passion. You cannot have sex with a person without emotions just like you cannot be in water and not get wet. This is why you feel for her. Well, she is gone and you are the one left empty. She is discovering her new love, and probably his body, while you are stuck with a wife you lost interest in. Who is better off? Imho, her. She has a chance to be emotionally attached to her new bf when they have sex, the same way she bonded with you through sex. You are left worse off. Fact check: There is no way you can sustain a relationship with another woman when you are married. Keep having little 3s and keep hurting yourself. We in the forum can only empthathize with you. And I am not sure if many will empathize. Who cares whether she loves you or not. I have this classmate who is a career mistress. Yea, we may entertain her about her bf issues the first time. But by her 4th affair, we got tired of hearing her stories. Its like we are all talking about our kids and here is this childish woman in her 40s still wondering if her 8th bf loves her. Ain't such people weird? Come on. Grow up. You sound exactly like her. A 37 y.o man talking about romance. Why don't you talk it out with your real life pals and see how weird you sound. Maybe its time for you to wisen up, confront the issues with your wife and bond with her again, not with a little 3. I know my words sound harsh. But I do you no favors by suger coating it.
Tbh I did wanted to let her go amicably, I told her after the last pre-valentine day dinner that we shouldn't contact via sms anymore cos honestly I could not get over the truth that she is attached now. She said why I sound so harsh, she is ok to keep in contact which makes me very confused. At the back of my head, I am thinking if she really loves me or wants to keep me cos of the monetary items I have been giving her all along even after the break up last year Dec. I just wanna seek ur thoughts - she knew I am married in the first place, so she should know the outcome eventually..prior to the breakup, she admitted that she is already dating someone which makes me very upset. Some of my frds say that she got no wrong in doing that but some begs to differ saying that she betrayed me. Ur views on this aspect pls.

I always go soft whenever she texts me, I forbid myself from texting her but she tends to text me once in every 2 days telling me that though she is out with the new bf, her mind kept thinking of me and she compares me and the bf. She will even text me emojis with those loves, hugs, misses and etc. She really mind fucks me well and ya I must admit I am stupid and silly but love is really blind.

I did initiate a divorce last year May when my wife found out that I have gone for a short trip to Montigo cos she saw my passport. I told my wife I no longer have love for her, she then goes crazy telling me to stop saying the word "divorce" and threatened to jump. She kept emphasising "u wanted to be with her", I will go to her house and tell her parents about this matter. Again, my ex has ever warned me that the parents cannot tolerate this humiliation if my wife is to go to her hse. Tbh, I'm really in a dilemma. I have read ur comments, I did tried to salvage my marriage right after my ex left me by asking my wife to go for a short trip next mth. During the cny period, again I tried to get back the feelings with my wife but in vain. My mind is all about my ex..sigh..

Yesterday night, I went gambling and my ex texted me saying that she missed me and all. Hence, I date her asking her "shall we go to faber peak again for dinner", she replied ok but no sex. Deep down my heart, she accepted my date isit cos she feels oh this silly guy wants to give me money again? She should know there is no free lunch in this world..she shld know everytime we meet surely will have sex..i dont know why she still wants to meet me..i thought going into an open rs with the new bf is what she wants all along but how come she still accepts my date. Initially when she left me, i kept texting her and she tells me dont msg me anymore cos she wants her new life. Havent 2mths, she is alrd texting me and when i didn't text her, she will say u isit dont want to msg me anymore. Im very confused.