View Single Post
Old 20-01-2009, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Story of Me and a maid (SB)

She said she loves night swimming too and immediately my mind starts to go wild and plan my next moves.
So I teased her that she has to swim naked with me which I’ve never tried before and would loves to do it
with her. To my surprised, she says OK and this has immediately given me the sign that she’s already mine
for sure. Days passes by with no action but only continued teasing........(to keep the heat going so the hot
iron stays hot)

One over month passes with no action still. Then finally came a day when my boss went out-station for a day.
I send my boss off to the Airport from office in the night and then brought some of his stuffs back to the house.
I rushed like hell from the airport to the house with my mind on attack mode.