View Single Post
Old 20-01-2009, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold
Story of Me and a maid (SB)

A true story of this maid by the name of Judy who came to work in my boss house 6 months ago.
She’s petite and pretty looking with long silky hair but only setback is she’s a A+ cupper. But overall,
she’ll be considered fabulous to most guys. She got my number as I’m the personal assistance to my
boss so most of the time if she needs to know anything, she has to call me.

Everytime she’ll just text message me as she doesn’t want to disturb me with the boss. After a couple
of days, I’ve began to know her better and I’ll always tease her by asking her whether she’s interested
to go night swimming when our boss is out-station. My boss bungalow has a big swimming pool.