View Single Post
Old 27-04-2015, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
LeeNumber7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Advice: 2 girls in 1 house (L18H18)

I have visited L18H18 about 3 times only,
First time i visit, select g15, her service actually quite good (for a cat50), but thats maybe because i book her for 2 sessions.

Second time, i went for g15, but there was only 1 girl available(dun remember number), so i decided to go with her. Her service was one of the best cat50 service I have recieved, got ice/fire bbbj and frenching, good chemistry also, she give out a lot of compliments. Her suction was not that good though She's not very pretty, but definitely rtf.

When I did rtf her, all the girls were available and g15 was the first in line and looked really hot that day so i decided to take her again. I never even noticed that she was there.
This is where the problem was. The first thing she told me after we enter the room was : My friend remember you. And I was like, Fuck.
I cold see her skill had improved, but overall experience was not that great, Also, this happened right after I got fucked by an okt so my mood was not that great either.

I have been craving for that other girl for some days now, Given that the decisions I make are really bad, I wanted some advice from bros here before I go.

Willing to spend $100
Should I go and just book her or should I try any cat100?
even though I have been reading around, there is not much content on cat100. Any advice would be really appreciated.