View Single Post
Old 18-03-2021, 06:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

She hooked back her bra and composed herself,before asking me to drive her home.I told her i need to take a pee outside first before driving as i was high tide, but actual fact is I wanted to cool down after such intense action. My cock was rock hard and it was uncomfortable to sit and drive. So I went out of my car to cool down leaving Alice alone in the car. Of course I will never let her off like that, I want more but I will torture her back by stopping when it gets hot. I went back in and saw her still adjusting her bra. Before I wana apologise, she did first by saying Sorry我没想到会这样,我过不了背叛我老公这一关! Rubbish, when you kissed with another guy, you already betrayed your husband, i thought to myself, but I played gentleman by saying没关系,我明白,等你ready先.Then luck with me again, she looked shy when she told me sorry again,I asked why sorry again, she said because she had made my seat wet. I switched on the light and realises theres a big patch of wetness on her seat,then i saw her jeans was also wet at her cb area. I started laughing loud and teased her max, her face flushed red and i kept laughing.She tried to explain herself by saying 我太久没有被男人动了,所以才会这样.I kept laughing,and teased her that if i went all out to make her, then my car will become swimming pool! She felt embarrassed and tried to cover my mouth with her hand.But her whole body fell onto me and her face dropped exactly on my cock area. She tried to lift herself up but i pressed her head down against my cock and she was struggling to get her face away from my cock,her glasses fell off her face and onto my carpet but i didnt pick it up. Made her struggle for a while before moving my hand away and she quickly moved up and sit back at her seat. I teased her how she felt, she said I 变态 . Then she asked for her glasses but i told her i didnt see it. She said she really cant see anything without her glasses. I told her ill helped her to find ,perhaps it dropped to the back seat. Then she went out of the car and opened the back door, wanting to find her glasses. I got out of the car as well, and went to help her at the back. The kuku lady slowly feel all the back seat area before i grabbed her from behind and pinned her down on my back seat. My body was lying on top of her and my cock rubbed against her ass(really no ass).She just lie flat down and let me kissed her from her face to her neck without objections, she tried to control her moans while i kissed her neck,and once again i lifted her tshirt from behind and unhooked her bra again.This time i sat up, lifted her up to rest her head on my shoulder and I have enough time to fondle both her nipples from behind,under her tshirt. She grabbed my hands and tried to push them away but this time my hands were firmly on her small boobs,with my fingers starting to fondle and tuned her nipples.She dropped her hands before claiming"不可以这样,我有老公的.I didnt stop but continued to fondle her hardened nipples before asking her"你哪有老公,你不是离婚了"This time she nodded and said是的,我们离婚了. I told her since she lied to me, i will punished her. I had a good time fondling her nipples and i moved my hands to reach her jeans.Unbutton her jeans and unzipped to the bottom and a white panty appeared.Was feeling So hyped up that I will soon get to see the bush of hair, she zipped up her jeans and said不要这样好吗?I asked her where is her arrogance that she has,she pleaded again in a gentle manner, 我不想那么快,i told her你想多了,我只想看你的内裤,of course my turn to lie to her, she suddenly didnt object when i unzipped her jeans again,but i quickly moved my hand under her panty to feel her cb hair,which all along i have guessed it should be long and bushy. My guess is Right! I pulled up her panty and I saw really really bushy cb hair which is all wet due to her wetness,she was so embarrassed that she covered her face with her hands and i kept teasing her about her bushy hair before moving even more downwards and started to put my finger in and finger. And now 泼妇became荡妇!she never stopped moaning and she really became very very wet. In the end, not only my fingers were wet, my back seat also wet, and her jeans and panty were seriously wet throughout. Alice rested on my shoulder could not stop trembling,and she hair and make up were all in a mess. More to come bitch, i thought to myself, tonight just give you 50% first. After Alice took about half an hour to cool off, i passed her her glasses and i told her its time to drive her home. She nodded her head and closed her eyes and slept on her journey home. I just looked at her and smiled.