View Single Post
Old 18-03-2021, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

She asked me to go to the front desk with her so she can issue me a new key card to the upgraded room, and i followed her.Along the walkway to the front desk, we heard others fucking and the lady was moaning loud,so i teased Alice by asking her whether she need to knock on the door and asked them to lower down their volume as she did to me the other night.She just walked faster to the front desk and I started giggling, pretending to say it again to her to make her malu. She really did as her face turned red and then she apologised for what she did that night. I decided to tease her all the way by saying that guy must be damn good in bed thats why the lady enjoyed herself and moaned so loud, i was waiting for her response but she herself blurted out that its very normal to hear such moans at night and shes used to it already. Then she unknowingly blurted out that she already doesnt know what is enjoy as she has not done for a few years. I just replied her"真的吗?",你老公没给你?Then she realised that she had said something she shouldnt say,"我也是傻了,怎么会跟你说这些".She quickly made the key card and passed to me and asked me quickly go to my room. I could tell she felt awkward saying those words,and shes trying to rush me off to save her embarrassment. I walked to my new room and started planning the next step, it seems quite easy to tame the tiger!