View Single Post
Old 18-03-2021, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
A Hotel Receptionist

Recently, I got involved with a PRC turned Singaporean hotel receptionist through误打误撞. She is working at a boutique hotel in Chinatown, and I had checked in at the hotel she is working in, with another PRC chick,ZhiShan. I had a few bad encounters with this receptionist,whose name is Alice.
As Zhishan is married,she usually sneaked out to meet me for a few hours and initially we only meet for dinner and then it eventually led to going to hotels to fuck. So when we first checked in to the hotel Alice is working in,Zhishan is not comfortable in providing her Work permit for registration.So I asked Alice whether can I just give my IC for registration will do. But Alice showed me attitude and raised her voice by telling me if Zhishan dont provide her WP,then she will not allow ZS to check in.I pleaded with Alice but she would not bulge. ZS then reluctantly provided her WP to Alice and Alice gave ZS that kind of look down on her attitude.After registration,Alice wanted to collect $100 for deposit, and I told her I did not bring much cash,can I use my Amex card instead?
Wow Alice suddenly threw her temper at me by saying no money then still want check in hotel!It pissed me off and we got involved in a heated argument. Alice was so fierce that ZS got worried and tried to pull me away and said lets go to another place. I told Alice i already said I will pay the deposit by my Amex card but she replied bluntly that the hotel doesnt accept Amex card. So i asked her how? Since i already booked and paid for the room,she told me to cancel the booking at Agoda,which I have booked from. We were left with no choice but to cancel my booking and before we left, I stared at Alice hard and she even had the guts to stare at me back, with her eyes opened so big behind her old fashioned glasses.