View Single Post
Old 24-11-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: GL Newest Party Joint!

Had my Nth session with Ting Ting before she went on ice kachang leave. Service was spectacular as ever, with frenching dip dip, cheebye wet wet. Her pussy is so sensitive and tight tight tight! Ting Ting also still looks damn pretty as before. I was very tempted to extend the session...well actually I did. Haven't had the moola to tarma her and Bing Bing yet tho I have heard very good reviews from joes who did try that tarma combo.

Get Ting Ting for that fun and GFE sexperience!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Finally had Ting Ting, who is the sister of Bing Bing. Just one word…fwoah!

Name: Ting Ting
Base: 1612
Origin: Guangxi
Experience: Brief stint in FL

Face: Ting Ting is very attractive to me. She has very attractive flashing eyes and looks right at home in poly….or at your south sucking you off. She would definitely draw eyeballs when walking down the street. Luscious lips that gleamed with promise.

Body: Ting Ting stands at a shade below 1.6+m. While petite, she is a little bah bah with some baby fat, which added to the cuteness factor. Firm cushiony arse perfect for a pounding.

Boobs: Ting Ting’s tits are more than a firm handful. She loves them squeezed gently, and moaned when I did just that. She told me she wears a 36C, or so I heard her.

Foreplay: Despite her lack of experience, Ting Ting had been trained well by the girls. She gave me a boobs massage on my back and followed up with a tingling catbath. Her fingers running along my body damn near made me cum. At one point she was perpendicular to my body licking my nipples; the sensation of her bountiful boobs pressing against my body was heavenly!

BBBJ: Not every day someone as sweet looking as Ting Ting I see latched onto my dick. Every inch of my balls felt the gentle and firm pressure of Ting Ting’s tongue, and I was shivering in sheer pleasure. Her suck cock technique is also good, and I felt so farking good as she bobbed her head up and down vigorously as she sucked cock.

Frenching: Fwoah! When I asked her if she speaks French, she immediately grabbed my face in her hands and frenched me nearly to death. And she is quite a good frencher too! So guys, Ting Ting speaks farking awesome French!

Painting: Ting Ting is very sensitive down south. Her woman juices started flowing when we were frenching while I fingered her. She squirmed and moaned desperately as I applied Doomalingus on her snatch but yet she stayed firmly at my mouth. Her juices flowed so much that I wondered if Tommy would need to get a new bed.

FJ: Ting Ting, being petite, also has a small cheebye. I had some trouble pushing in my kukujiao into her warm inviting cheebye but once in, her juices made farking easier. Plenty of frenching her soft lips as we farked with desperate passion. Her moans and writhing were an intense turn on and I was pounding her apple arse madly. Came like a champion and after cleaning my mess up, we cuddled and chatted like a couple.

Personality: Ting Ting is very friendly and would make any man feel at ease. Her petite stature and personality gives off a daughter feel and would make most men instinctively want to protect her.

Note: Ting Ting and Bing Bing can tarma! A few joes already did and they emerged weak-kneed. Tommy advises to make an appointment beforehand so that he can schedule them.

TLDR: Ting Ting is petite and pretty. Awesome frencher and strong GFE. She can tarma with her sister Bing Bing.