Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 31-12-2021, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quick FR for Milan. Having tried wide range of girls from VP, I would rate Milan one of the best in terms of overall. One of the VP girls that I have rtf and don’t mind to continue when they are back, same category with girls like Eliza, trista etc

Looks: 9/10 I would say >90% resemblance to photos shared, ignoring the filter and Meitu effect. Milan have the elegant look definitely will make you turn your head. She’s not those super syt type should be closed to late 20s.

Body: 9/10 to me her body is awesome, very well maintained, definitely gym kaki. I do observed minor stretch mark or maybe beer belly though. That’s the minus -1. Else would have been perfect. Her trained butt is super solid! Enhanced boobs but feel really natural.

Attitude: 9/10 definitely one of the most friendly and playful one. Since she’s in the upper 20s range, she’s really experienced and know exactly how to please a guy, sextifaction guaranteed. After sex always spend time chatting and relaxing together.

Bbbj: have to give it 10/10. one of the best! she know how to position herself and also take her time to suck ur little brother slowly until u need to stop her.

FJ: 10/10 I think Milan is really experience to please a guy, what we ever position you want she will oblige and enjoy herself, never complain for any long hard pound sex, she can go slow or go hard, get wet easily, writing this give me a hard on.

Milan deserved her classic status.