View Single Post
Old 04-02-2006, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Uncle rape his wife's niece, 15

I don't think that these are the full facts of the case lah...

The fact that he got only 10 months would probably mean that the judge knows or feels that the guy didn't know about the girl's underage but an offence is an offence. Negligence is not a defence.

Moreover, how did the information came out if nobody knows. Let's face the truth, there are MANY girls below the age of 16 who has lost their virginity willingly. If they were to all come out, MANY guys will be in for Stat Rape.

Now the fact also is that this girl is not a virgin having had sex with others before. We don't know how many actually as I don't think she will disclose all since it would be a loss of face for her family knowing that their daughter had been having a good time with others.

Cheers
Tee Vee