View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 16
Terminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to allTerminator_X is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Soda from empire.

Was feeling bored and wanted a release. Texted this trusted bro, 1st choice unavailable but recommended soda instead. Hesitated a little but went ahead still.

Kudos to okt. Efficient, accommodative and flexible. Damn I didn't know I've got an assigned nicknamealready.

Location: RLD familiar place, follow simple instructions, no checks.

Soda opened the door in a shocked face, haha finally know why. First look at her she's attractively bah bah nice figurelooks. Pretty face but had braces, relatively tall.

Showered me head to toe, naughty girl in shower, rub till buay tahan, somemore keep giving the slurping bj when "cleaning" me. Almost came in the toilet. Lol. Her braces doesn't affect her bbbj. She's got this skillful twisting motion that can make u cum, at least for me. Deep throat, gagging no problem. Skillful.

Fj was intense. She can ride very well. Doggy is a must for her fleshy butt.

Overall a good bonk. Kudos to bro for bringing her in

I've actually tried other stables before coming back to empire bro. But have to say this is one of the most consistent stables in sbf.