View Single Post
Old 25-08-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 16
coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!coolioalan is one of the Best!
Story: Weekend with gf's best friend

It started this way, as gf was out of country for two weeks and her best friend (let's name her Erin) boyfriend also out of town one week, so my gf suggested me to hang out with Erin during that particular weekend so that I wouldn't be bored. As her place got PS3, she suggested me to go to Erin's house to play PS3 and just hang out cos Erin is also alone and got nothing to do.

Erin and her bf rent the whole house to themselves and like all boys, Erin's bf got few gadgets which I don't have like PS3. Erin was rather open and warm towards the idea when my gf told her this plan. She said "Sure, okay, no problem". Well, for me, actually I wasn't keen but I just said "OK" at that time.

--------------
More on Erin: She is not petite,not bbw, somewhere in between Petite and BBW which makes her got the right curves at the right place. Her boobs I think is 36B/B+ and she got long black hair to her middle of her back. She and her bf is quite active in sex life (as told by her to my gf and my gf to me).

Erin and bf always get it on since they live alone and once, I heard them having sex while I called her. How I know? By her short and quick intake of air and short answers and also the sound of piak, piak, piak didnt help much either :P.

When we go for double dating, Erin always wear short dresses, low cuts, body hugging top. I always take the opportunity to steal glances at her, her legs , her boobs, down blouse every time when opportunity arises. Not sure if she noticed tho? Weird thing is, me and gf had small talks before and we said Erin's bf seems very fond of my gf and Erin seems very fond of me. Reason being is Erin very accommodating to me (not to her BF) and her bf very accommodating to my gf (not Erin). Sometimes, when my gf not around (like go toilet etc), Erin will always make first move talk to me in a flirting kinda manner (her voice like very cute cute soft soft - wtf?), for me, I just enjoyed the attention.
-------------

So Saturday came, I didn't really care about hanging out at Erin's place, so I just stayed in my room watching movies and stuff. SMS came from Erin after about lunchtime:

Erin: Burp! Just finished lunch. You still coming over? PS3?
Me: Err...dont think so....lazy la..damn far your house
Erin: Come la..can play PS3. Can play with me somemore..if lose, I promise wont tell anyone :P

Cut long story short, I went to her house and reached about 3pm. She opened door for me, closed all the curtains (as usual) so that nobody knows what happening inside the house. She is wearing like below, except it is short sleeves and no ribbon at waist and cleavage. Again, typical her to like floral stuff but this time I noticed opening is quite low, just right above her boobs showing a little hint of cleavage (small one).

http://wholesale7.net/images/201204/...4891716399.jpg