View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2771 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Ddog went Thermae 8pm... ordered juice 60baht. A lot Koreans, and some Japanese buffed, some older SG gentleman. Saw groups of young Koreans sitting, asked them if ok to sit beside them, they nodded with a smile. Ddog also slim, tall with goatee, but not as tall more in between Japanese-Korean, more Shibuya street look. Not the best looker... but need to get a gal who likes Ddog instead, in order to have more chemistry, Ddog told self.
Noticed corner of eye, a gal in black dress, around 165cm looking at Ddog. Fair powdered like skin, Melody Low in looks. Though seated, she was looking at Ddog... so gave her back a look, albeit abit blank stare for 30seconds. To test if girl is genuinely interested or just to earn money for her expenses. A smile formed on her lips upon the stare... something connected. Ddog broke the stare suddenly... then quietly observed her... realized though she does try to smile at clients but she doesn't give them such a long stare or look at those seated...
Again, Ddog teased girl, looking at her back, was looking at someone else then suddenly she glanced at Ddog. This went on for another 40mins... of teasing, until she finally gave Ddog a squinted eye, smiling, like "aw... come on...". Ddog stood up, walk opposite direction, then looking back, from corner of the eye, noticed girl was glancing... but Ddog walk off for another round...
then plopped at a corner with some Japanese "Koko ni suwattemo kamai masen ka?"(Can I sit here? in which they graciously replied, yes please). It was at a corner of where she stood... but she still glanced at Ddog. Ddog proceeded to hit some small talks with the Japanese salaryman instead. Until finally... after a few more glances from her, that's it... Ddog said to self, and went walked to the girl straight, looked at her in the eye, then lips, saying to the girl, wanna come with me?
She replied "I like you..."
Ddog "How much do you want...?"
Girl "8500baht it is still 9pm"
Her name was แอ็บบี้ Abbi

Ddog smiled, walked away knowing she's prying on the trade based on monetary still, and being one that prefers deeper connection n willing to pay more for it if there's a connection. But alas, Ddog went back few minutes, there is an empty space where she used to stand...

That night Ddog went back Hotel, concentrate on work for next days' presentation, but somehow ghosts of her stare, her lips.... her smile haunts Ddog....

Wanna know what happened next?