View Single Post
Old 31-01-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
Airbnb for D1 or D4 apartments in my opinion. Last I stayed at icon 56 apartments in D4.. which is like 5mins to D1 by car... They do allow you to bring girls back to your room but just not overnight... max is until 10pm. And they will keep the girl's ID when she goes up with u.
Thanks for sharing. Even though D4 is an island adjacent to D1, it is connected to D1 through only 2 bridges which act like bottleneck during traffic. I still think its better to stay in D1, unless you just plan to stay in apartment mostly or find a really good apartment there.

As for the girl's ID check in high-end apartment, yes this is possible and i could not accept a place which only allow guest until 10pm. There are many mid-range and cheap but renovated private apartments, which do not have security desk, and don't bother with any ID check or guest visitor restriction. Always ask the host if having guests is possible or any rules/restrictions. I also suggest that you not bring too much cash (use ATM) or bring portable Lock-box (like below) to keep your cash when staying in an apartment for your safety.