View Single Post
Old 30-01-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgw View Post
But it seems like the law & culture there makes it hard for foreigners to bring in Vietnamese girls into their hotel rooms.
Airbnb for D1 or D4 apartments in my opinion. Last I stayed at icon 56 apartments in D4.. which is like 5mins to D1 by car... apartments are clean and nice.. not to mention cheap too. But do take note... nowadays many nice apartments posted are at Vinhomes central park... its not that far from D1... but traffic jam can be quite bad in that area.

Anyway just to share... I got lucky once at somerset serviced apartments D1. I checked in with my friend together but I asked her to go take a seat while i continue with check in, the front office staff didnt ask for my friend's ID and we just proceed upstairs after all the necessary.

Later that night, after coming back from drinking.. we were stopped by front office staff saying my friend is not a registered guest. Told them that nobody asked for my friend's ID during check in, and that they can go and check security camera footage which they really did. After that the guy just apologise and register my friend's ID and let us go up without asking for further doc (ie. marriage cert).

Will not think twice about staying at somerset again if not for all these random checks. Apartment is very nicely maintain and clean.. one of the best I've stayed in HCM. They do allow you to bring girls back to your room but just not overnight... max is until 10pm. And they will keep the girl's ID when she goes up with u.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================