View Single Post
Old 25-02-2018, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 14
johnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjohnsm is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Tales of the Mile High Club

Thanks to everyone for words of support!

...Continued...

Jasmine suddenly jumped me, pushed me down onto the towels and pulled down my boxers, revealing my rock-hard manhood like she hadn’t had sex in a very long while. I must admit it scared me a little, but was sexy at the same time.

Jasmine: I want you so badly and am going to blow your mind tonight! *Giggles*

Me: You look like you have been starving for a very Long time. Have I not just fed...

Before I could finish my sentence, Jasmine started sucking vigourously on my manhood in Long and deep strokes, deep-throating me.

Me: ooo...hhh...aa...hhh

Jasmine shifted herself across my body to get into a 69 position, while maintaining suction on my manhood, kicking my face in the process.

Me: Ouch!

Jasmine ignored my exclamation for pain, and jingled her cute ass towards my face. I decided to return the favour and gave a long and deep lick starting from her anus all the way to her clit, causing her to break the suction on my manhood with a loud and sexy moan.

Jasmine: Ooo...oo....ohhh...my gawd...*aching her back and gyrating her ass further into my face*

Jasmine took in my manhood again, which is wet and gleaming with her saliva by now. We kept up the licking and sucking for a good 5 minutes, and Jasmine suddenly jumps up, and started rubbing herself her dripping wet vagina on the shaft of my manhood and shivering everytime her clit hits the top of my manhood.

Me & Jasmine: *breathing heavily*

Jasmine started to gyrate faster and faster, with very movement. She looked so angelic and yet devilish at the same time. Before I know it...

Me: I am cumming...*breathlessly*

Jasmine: Nooo..o.oooo..oo, not yet...I have not had enough! *eyes closed and focused*

Jasmine orgasmed and jerked violently, while I came at the same time as she collapsed onto me. We were both sweating profusing and sticky from the mess left by the creme brûlée and pralines.

Me: Woah, this is certainly new for me given a first-date-basis. *giving Jasmine a peck on her forehead and laughing*

Jasmine: I hate you and I am still “hungry”! *given me a playful slap on my chest and hugging me tightly*

Jasmine: I have never done this before in my life, but I somehow trust you. Thank you for being the gentleman I thought you would be! *with tears flowing down her big eyes*