Thread: My Maids
View Single Post
Old 25-07-2014, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 15
houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!
Re: My Maids

I was rather fascinated and asked if I could taste it...

Kaka: No sayang, dirty lah..

At this point in time, I still had not seen Kaka naked down there, only knew of the wetness as it showed through her sarong and wet the bedsheets. I tried and tried, but to no avail, she would not let me taste.

I had to find a way to taste it, I was now really curious and would not take no for an answer. In my time alone, I began to hatch a plan. I knew I would have to knock Kaka out and then get her to climax or at least get her very high so that she did not have any inhibitions, I knew straight up alcohol would not work as she did not drink... so how? This was the question that ran circles in my little mind...

Fate must have been on my side because the next week, Kaka was really sick and was running a fever and had to go and see the doctor, she was prescribed some medication and was told to rest. I felt sorry for her as she was really in a bad way and still had to do the basic chores around the home. Come Saturday, my mother relented and said she could rest the weekend. That Saturday, Kaka took the full dose of her medication which made her very drowsy and she told me she was going to her room to sleep and rest. Being the nice boy that I was, I went to make sure she was tucked in nicely and asked if she needed anything.

Kaka: Thank you sayang, its ok, I just want to sleep, I feel very tired and sleepy.

The last sentence struck like a big gong... she was going to be sleeping soon... hmm.

I left Kaka's room and went to busy myself whilst trying to wait for her to KO. Those 30mins were like 3 days to me, every now and then I would check in on her to see if she had slept yet and she was like still half awake.. darn!

I went to check on her again, this must have been the 10th time, there she was sound asleep. I could see her chest rising an falling as she took each breath, her face beaded in sweat. I could see the shape of her beautiful breasts as it strained against the t-shirt she was wearing. From her movements in her sleep, her sarong had ridden up, exposing her smooth thighs to my pervy eyes.

My heart was racing... should I enter her room? Should I put my plan in motion? I was racking my brains for a way of making this happen and now when it was happening, I froze. What was wrong with me I chided myself. You have the perfect opportunity.. seize the day!

With that I calmed myself down again and silently tiptoed into Kaka's room. All the while I was watching her to see if she would wake. But she slumbered on and was for all intents and purposes KOed. I had to be sure though so when I reached her bedside, I called out to her.

Houses: Kaka? Kaka?

No response. I then tentatively shook her..

Kaka: Mmmm nnn...

But she still slept. I became bolder, I started caressing her legs, starting with her calves, all the while looking to see if she would wake up. Nothing. Getting even bolder, I slid my hand up her legs, past her knees and onto the outside of her thigh. Still no response from Kaka. I slid my hand round to the inside of her thigh, around the mid thigh area as her sarong prevented me from going higher.

To gain further access, I would either have to go under her sarong or hitch it up even further. While I was contemplating what my next move was, Kaka suddenly...