View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 15
jaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to beholdjaikun1990 is a splendid one to behold
Re: New CFM korean $150, 45min, 1 shot, ( included room & condom )

Having tried PRCs for too long, I thought I would get back to the expensive yet less service-orientated girls from OKTs. At 150 bucks, I could get 2x PRC, then again, I've never engaged in a more budget korean at this price.

The experience was kinda different from my usual of book room, wait for girl. This time is go to the room still can choose somemore. Made me paiseh to choose when both of them asked who I wanted. If got money for 2 I sure go for both de.

There was the more enthusiatic Sony who dressed sexier, and there was the soft spoken but cute Miki who just sat on the bed, awaiting my answer. In th end chose Miki.

Looks: 7/10
Typical korean look with small eyes. Not a stunner but still better than Sony in my opinion.

Figure: 6.5/10
Seems a little towards the big side, not that curvy too.

Dissappointed that I have to shower alone, not used to this.

Catbath: 7/10
Almost slow and sensual, her hands went for my lil' bro when he touched her body, quite shiok.

BJ: 7/10
It was not bad really, got lots of tricks, feels good to see her enjoying my lil' bro.

FJ: 7/10
Yes she was damn horny and went for the fast and furious in the cowgirl. Her butt was good to bang for doggy.

Service: 6/10
Machiam no service at all except that no negative attitude.

The Routine: Catbath, BJ, Cowgirl, Doggy

Others: Still feel kinda robbed, but hey, how to find a korean in a nice hotel at this price?

__________________________________________________ _______________
Total Bonks: 27
PRC Chinese: 12, RTF: Mika (1), Lisa (1)
Thai: 5
South Korean: 3
Ukrainian: 2
Taiwanese: 1, RTF: Ella (1)
Local Chinese: 1

If There's Somebody Calling Me On, She's The One 210514