View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 15
boysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to beholdboysters is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Speedy recovery bro and thank u for the psa (heads up)

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Thanks all who PMed me for concern. If it's thrush/yeast infection, it's fairly common no doubt, but I just put a public service announcement out just in case anyone else visited them and exhibited symptoms but didn't know, because it'll spread back and forth again even if you get it cured if the other parties don't get it treated.

Causes can be various, maybe someone's wife got it, and spread to him, and he spread to the girl. Maybe the soap used to scrub my dick upset the pH balance. (Usually should only use water, no soap if you don't want infection)

Only worried if it's Chlamydia, very hard to explain that away, and it can lay dormant in the throat and exhibits similar symptoms. But so far my testicles and dick head aren't swollen and no discharge, so I think should not be that.

The symptoms I have are just cracked and dry foreskin with cracks that look like minor cuts. Have bought generic clotrimazole and miconazole from Guardian to treat it already. Fucking painful cracks when retracting foreskin thou.

It's easy treatment, don't even need going to doctor, but a 10 minute embarrassing visit to the doctor will probably save you more pain and embarrassment from explaining to your SO when your SO has had no infection. Trust me your SO will notice the cracks.

Going to abstain from ML/FL/Masturbation while it heals, and also to prevent further cracking and to prevent further spreading until certified clear in 2 weeks.