View Single Post
Old 24-09-2005, 09:47 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
blue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblue_swatch is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ming Jie massage at Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyman292005
After reading soon much on Ah hung, finally visited the place yesterday after drinking with kaki.

Reach there at about 1030pm, remember the location as between Lor25 and Lor 25A..took me sometime to find the TN. Once in ask for Ah hung. First impression, so old but after a while still ok. As mention by most cheongsters, her massage got strength and not hurry. She took her time to provide you with the best massage she can offer. Did a solid 50min massage before she starts to ruba ruba my didi. She did not even ask me and me also did not ask for $$$.. haha.. after about 1 min of HJ, she started to give me BBBJ...siok man.. she alternate BBBJ with HJ..after a while as her just BBBJ job can liao and she obliged without question. Feel so good to have a BBBJ about a good massage. I think she seldom do BBBJ cos can ocassionally felt her teeth on my didi.... After about 10 min of BBBJ I CIM...siok !!! This is the first time visit a TN with CIM

rate:
Look: 6/10
Breast: Cup B+/C firm
Body: 6/10
BBBJ: 7/10
RTF: No, still like to be served by petty face.
damage: 30 + 40..

If u all like it then support her man