View Single Post
Old 13-11-2022, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 2
secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!
Re: My Innocent girls

Ryan: she looks very weird after that night..very clingy and keep asking if we’re now couple.i want to take the responsibility so of course I say should be. And honestly I also like her la...but I feel I not ready leh
Me: what weird? I think u more weird. U not ready what thing? Den u fk her. Den u don’t want be his bf. wtf?
Ryan: bro I really don’t know what to do. She meets me every night after work since that night and stay at my house for around every alternate night. Every night that she come my house she wants it if not she will be angry. But who will reject the big neh right? I think she can be my gf..but then she like not ready yet. I think she got the figure la.but not pretty enough ley
Me: wa bro. very very unlike her leh. She isn’t like this at work. Not the person I know. And she mentioned nothing about u to me at work leh. To be honest I don’t know what u thinking. Awhile u like her awhile u don’t like her. Looks isn’t everything la. She’s not that bad looking. She’s average, u say her neh big u like, she so white and slim…… u say she’s good in bed. I know she’s good at work. Ok leh. Gf material.
Ryan: bro I also don’t know I should accept her as my gf or not..not only that bro..she wear spaghetti strap shirt and fbt bottom at my house.
Me: what the fuck is wrong with wearing that and how is it related whether she is your gf or not??
Ryan: she don’t wear bra..even when she come out to living room to have meals and my dad is around.
Me: wa…….totally different from how I know her.
Ryan: u know got one day..
Ryan: why u don’t wear bra when u go out of the room..my dad around leh.
Jaslyn: not like he has not seen before?
Ryan: what u mean?
Jaslyn: that night when I first came to your house and he came back and I was lying on his bed.. I already know he’s back. I open my eyes a little at look at the door. He keep looking at me and touching his dick until u came out from toilet.
Ryan: don’t talk nonsense. He just came back that night.
Jaslyn: well..believe it or not..
Ryan: doesn’t mean like that u go out no need wear bra or only wrap a towel, right?
Jaslyn: Maybe he likes it too?
Ryan: if u still talking like this den I think u better go back.
Jaslyn: im just joking. Its ok la he’s ur dad he wont do anything to me. I used to be like this when im at home. Im treating your house like my home.. I just cover up myself more loh. Can babyyyy? Or how? Do u want me to fuck me more often?
Ryan: ……..
Me: huhhh..she really said that? I cant believe.
Ryan: things doesn’t change at all. She’s still like this all the while when she come out of toilet or washroom. Only speg strap shirt or only wrap towel with nothing inside.
Me: speechless bro..totally different girl I know..
Ryan: the worse thing..she admitted to me yesterday she had sex with my dad..
Me: HUH? YOUR DAD? YOUR DAD!? U serious bro?
Ryan: we quarreled yesterday when I told her off for buying and wearing lingerie sleepwear at my house.
Jaslyn: its just clothings.. I buy it to satisfy you. Don’t you like me wearing it? why you so old fashion thinking?
Ryan: my dad is at home leh!
Jaslyn: so what? He’s seen more than he should
Ryan: again? Say this again?
Jaslyn: he touch before, suck before, lick before. I still cover for what? For what?
Ryan: WTF u saying?
Jaslyn: ok.. u want know right. I tell u. u remember that day u ask me stay at home when its raining u go buy breakfast for us?