Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Was in China ktv with some bosses. The China bosses said Singaporean are kumgong. Business school always teach 等价交易. You have to take something of equivalent for something. Singaporean usually too nice and pamper in our own country hence we always tio smoked. Haha! All acting like angels and in the end lose $$$.

If this is a prc towkay, he would have tell the lady. Ok, $2000 is no problem. But I want to fuck before I hand over the money. Quite likely he will let his buddy business associate bang together. For us, we pity the person and just handover the money and hope next time can have some “interest”? If heng, u get what u want. If suay, u lose all ur money. In China, losing money is small thing, losing face and kana scam is big thing.

Remember la. This is not a old uncle/ auntie wanting $10 to buy food. If that is the case, I would have just give. For TS case, quite likely the girl approach 10 other person to borrow money. Out of 10, sure can find at least 2-3 carrot head
Ya bro... I believe some of the people when old uncle auntie want money to buy food we ignore them most of the time..