View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
I now feel a little bit sad as Ruyi was not keen to French me a few days ago, When I tried to do lip pecking, I could sense it. LOL.

Although I stop frenching starting last week, I still prefer WL willing to French me and I decline it politely. Probably due to ego sake and being loved frenching for a long period of time. Sob Sob .........

Bro Ejectjoy, I want to say a big thank you to your FRs since 2015 as I had tried many Ang Pais in 2015 to 2017 (even now) after your recommendations. The same goes to Bro Max Priest.

I got to know Zhen Zhen, my most beloved WL so far,(16WHO4 , RTC on 14 Apr 17), because of your FR and Bro Max Priest's FR in 2016. Even today, I still wechat her from time to time. In 2016, I told Zhen Zhen that I appreciated the two Bros' FR and that's how I got to know her, she smiled and love bite my chest .......LOL
Bro. Thanks for your post. This thread is not for singing praises of FR writer leh.

This thread is for FR on newbies who joined in March/April/May.

Nevertheless, we appreciate you sharing your opinions on the FRs.

Cheers and thank you for your contributions and thoughts.